Hewitt Associates

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Hewitt Associates

Interview Details SImple process, test followed by 2 rounds of interview. Know your basics and you will clear the interview. The line managers would most probably be the interviewer. First round will be with your immediate manager. Second round will be with your skip level manager. Brush your basics and attend the interview and both the rounds will be easy

Interview Question – Few mathematics questions, which I didn't answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Setup Configurations Analyst Interview

Setup Configurations Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in February 2010.

Interview Details First round was written, with analytical/ mathematical puzzles 20-30 questions, not that difficult standard RS Aggarwal questions.

Second round was Personnel interview, it was more of analytical ability test , with communication skills and how you present yourself, With brief technical and background details was asked analytic ability puzzles 5-6, to check approach.

After second round,there was another round of personal interview. This was confirmatory round where more tougher analytic puzzles were asked, was able to solve all.

All above three rounds were elimination, after third round there was a HR round where offer letter was given on spot.

Interview Questions

• How you divide a face of clock , by using 2 straight lines(dividing it into 3 sections) so that sum of all the numbers in one section is equal for all three sections   View Answer
  • A rope burns full length at constant rate taking 60 minutes. How you measure 40 minutes without any aid of measurement.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as standard package was offered.

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in March 2011.

Interview Details Phone interview was general situational questions. Office interview was with 2 managers. The interviewers had a list of situational questions they had to run through and write responses. They want to know how you handled difficult tasks, etc.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to convince someone during work.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Offer was not high enough.

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in April 2009.

Interview Details HR called me and scheduled a phone interview with HR. HR asked me some basic questions to test my qualifications. They then scheduled an interview for the next week with a panel. I remember 2 people but there may have been 3 (it was back in 2007). It went great.. they were UCF alumni with MIS degrees (like me) so they knew exactly what my skills sets were although I had worked elsewhere for a year.

Interview Questions

• Describe working with a difficult co-worker..(things like that)   View Answer
  • Do you know what the SDLC model is..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.. it was take it or leave it. They were hiring so many people at the time they could afford to do that.

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in May 2010.

Interview Details Consisted of two phone interviews and then I was supposed to have an face to face interview. Scheduling didnt work out so I have my third and final interview over the phone as well. Whole process took about a month and then the background took about two weeks. Typical interview questions nothing two technical.

Negotiation Details – Accepted the initial offer did not try and negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewitt Associates

Worked for Hewitt Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewitt Associates Setup Configuration Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewitt Associates employees and interview candidates.