Hewitt Associates
www.hewittassociates.com Lincolnshire, IL 5000+ Employees

Hewitt Associates Benefits Operations Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in January 2012.

Interview Details I found the job through careerbuilder.com. Sent resume/cover letter and followed up. Huge delay due to the holidays. After christmas/new years, I was selected by recruiter for an 1-to-1 phone interview for 30 min. Asked 2 behavorial questions and she liked the response she stoped and set up the actual face to face. I met with one manager and another over the phone via conference call. They drilled down on my experiences and try to be as thorough and walk them through the process on how you came to a problem, what steps you took to analyze and then overcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to motivate someone either internal or external to accomplish a team goal and what steps did you take to achieve it?   Answer Question
  • When faced with many different tasks with various deadlines, how do you proceed to navigate through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate since I had a pre-existing offer from one of the top 4 banks. I was able to get them to offer 7.5% increase over base.

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in November 2011.

Interview Details Interview process - 1.Introduction
2. B.Pad
3. HR Round
4 .Operation round

These are round for BOA position. BOA is responsible position where candidate growth doing work this position.

Interview Question – Introduction   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA (US)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in September 2011.

Interview Details Easy phone screening reviewing your background and 2 or 3 behavioral questions. Then on-site 1 hour interview with 2 managers which was all behavioral. Not too bad as long as you have stories to tell based on your past experience.

Interview Question – Name a time where you were given a task without enough information complete it, how did you proceed on completing this task?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, was able to get a little over 3% raise in salary. Better than nothing.

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewitt Associates in August 2008.

Interview Details I was working as a customer service associate and applied for the operations adminstrator role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – nothing

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewitt Associates

Worked for Hewitt Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewitt Associates Benefits Operations Administrator interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewitt Associates employees and interview candidates.