Halliburton

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Duncan, OK (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Halliburton in November 2012.

Interview Details Initially I talked with Halliburton at a university career fair. They did not take my resume but had me apply through my schools website. I took a brief online survey and waited for a period until I got an email saying I was approved for an interview. I went to a company info session which was mostly geared for Field Engineering, however there was a recruiter who at the end briefly explained about the design and manufacturing aspect.

After my first interview I had to fill out a profile for Halliburton's job site in order to be considered for a second interview.
I waited a couple of weeks and got an email from a Halliburton HR person saying I got a second interview in Duncan OK.
I went to Duncan for a two day interview process, the first being a meet and greet and tour of the facility. The second day was formal interviews. I met with five different leaders of the different departments, for about 45 minutes each.

With in 48 hours of the second interview I got an offer.

Interview Question – Each interviewer had a set of general HR / Behavioral questions.

How did you improvise for a situation?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Halliburton

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!

Halliburton Videos

Halliburton – Why Work for Us?

What We Do, Where You'll Fit In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Halliburton Mechanical Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Halliburton employees and interview candidates.