Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Halliburton
- Field Engineer (107)
- Associate Technical Professional (22)
- Supply Chain Management Program (18)
- Field Engineer - Wireline (11)
- Intern (11)
- Engineer (11)
- Engineering (9)
- Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) (7)
- Mechanical Engineer (6)
- MWD Engineer (6)
- Electronics Technician (6)
- Technical Professional (5)
- Operator Assistant I (5)
- Entry Level Field Engineer (3)
- Associate Field Professional (3)
- Mechanical Engineer Co-op (3)
- Corporate Development Analyst (3)
- Procurement Specialist (3)
- Field Engineer Intern (3)
- Software Engineering Co-op (3)
- Operator Assistant (3)
- General Field Engineer (2)
- Senior Technical Professional (2)
- Administrative Associate (2)
- Supply Chain Analyst (2)
- Supply Chain Intern (2)
- Finance (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Electronic Technician (2)
Mechanical Design Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton (Duncan, OK (US)) in November 2012.
Initially I talked with Halliburton at a university career fair. They did not take my resume but had me apply through my schools website. I took a brief online survey and waited for a period until I got an email saying I was approved for an interview. I went to a company info session which was mostly geared for Field Engineering, however there was a recruiter who at the end briefly explained about the design and manufacturing aspect.
After my first interview I had to fill out a profile for Halliburton's job site in order to be considered for a second interview.
I waited a couple of weeks and got an email from a Halliburton HR person saying I got a second interview in Duncan OK.
I went to Duncan for a two day interview process, the first being a meet and greet and tour of the facility. The second day was formal interviews. I met with five different leaders of the different departments, for about 45 minutes each.
With in 48 hours of the second interview I got an offer.
- Each interviewer had a set of general HR / Behavioral questions.
How did you improvise for a situation? Answer Question