HCL Technologies

2.9

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Contacted by a recruiter for this position who detailed out the requirements & expectations. 2 rounds of interviews one by Sales Manager and the next by Global head of new business SVP level. This was followed by a chat with HR manager. My perception of the company grew progressively engaged; good understanding of the market and what it takes to succeed. HR function moved fast to make an offer after the process.

Interview Questions
    • It's not the most difficult question, but be prepared to walk through instances of one of your largest opportunity or deal worked on, and articulate how your worked to win   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

1.written exam with 4 sections(analytical,technical,numerical apps,reasoning,verbal)
        written is bit tricky and which consumes more time to solve the questions but if you prepare well
        for written remaining rounds are just for name sake.
    2.GD round[people of 10 members grouped together and a simple topic given to discuss]
    3.HR round[simple technical questions with personal background]

Senior Java Dev Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Applied through recruiter . Got interview call on same day . I was,t ready for that .
    It was a Skype interview .

They was looking for some one with more then 8 years of experience. I had only 5 .

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Campus Interview..... Aptitude, Technical Round more or like a HR round... Basic questions were asked. Questions were posted based on the resume submitted. Be careful in the contents of your resume

SSE Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

brisk crisp process, easy questions, was a nice experience. Didnt have to wait too much, smooth process, Tech round followed by hr round. decent questions industry relevant,adada dadsa dads adadsa d adsada dadsad dsdsd dasdsad dasdsadsa

BI Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2015.

My interview was fine, I am extremely experienced and they offered me the position the next day.

It was the onboarding process which blew my mind, and I turned down the job as a result.

This company apparently regards employees as chattel. They demanded copies of previous payslips, a wad of personal financial information, the names of my parents. To cap it off, they wanted me to sign a privacy waiver giving them FULL access to all my information at any previous job, including payroll information (!).

This was on top of the full police check, and wanting to know my student ID from university (!)

I have no idea what planet this company comes from, but they have a serious attitude problem towards employees.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2015.

First, It was written test, a bit complicated. Second round was technical it is a bit easy , The selection process took 2 weeks in my case, I am through a staffing agency.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2015.

Two technical rounds of Interview that were there. Two round took almost whole day to finish had to wait long for both the rounds. The interview was tough and deep mainly focused on Manual testing.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2015.

I applied this job from a job board That recruitment was posted by a vendor of this company. So I was contacted by a recruiter. He wanted me to go to interview in the afternoon of same day. I felt it was too rushed. I asked him that would I have another option? He thought about it for a while then said how about afternoon of the next day. I had 2 interviews on that day. First one was their leader of recruiter team. I had good conversation with him. Second one was with his boss. But I was not sure about his position. He liked to change the topics very fast, sometimes I even didnt have enough time to finish current question. He also asked me write down what I do daily on a big white board. Feeling stressful with this boss. Have not heard from them about their decision.

Interview Questions
    • what do you often do about your current job? why do you want to do this job? what do you know about our company? how do you learn English(I am not a native speaker)? could you accept overtime work at the weekend or some holidays? etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2015.

Written test on C and technical face to face. Written was completely on C, as the opening was for C and Embedded. Made all the candidates wait for very long to give out the results.

Interview Questions
    • Written was completely on C, as the opening was for C and Embedded   Answer Question