HCL Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details Contacted by a recruiter for this position who detailed out the requirements & expectations. 2 rounds of interviews one by Sales Manager and the next by Global head of new business SVP level. This was followed by a chat with HR manager. My perception of the company grew progressively engaged; good understanding of the market and what it takes to succeed. HR function moved fast to make an offer after the process.

Interview Question – It's not the most difficult question, but be prepared to walk through instances of one of your largest opportunity or deal worked on, and articulate how your worked to win   Answer Question

Global Engagement Manager Interview

Global Engagement Manager
London, England (UK)

Interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview Details They visited my campus. Conducted 2 interviews inhouse. Invited me to have the final round with the director in London. Location changed to Watford the night before. Interviewed with the director. Simple competency based interview. Didn't hear from them for 2 months,inspite of repeated emails to HR. HR replies saying there will be another round in their london office. no communication after that. a month and few emails later, HR said they will not hire me for this role. No Process. No professionalish

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details First round was general aptitude through AMCAT with quantitative,logical,reasoning and technical questions.
Secind round was supposed to be GD but due to poor turn out candidate they removed GD and we were taken to different panels for tech interviews.Tech round they asked more about projects and DBMS.A query to solve too!
Finally HR round.This was tougher than tech round to be honest :D Some difficult were asked.

Interview Question – How will you manage people with different attitudes?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Tirunelveli (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details Just direct interview , as im from govt college of engineering. Its a campus interview and all the students were asked to take direct interview.
i got a HR interview while few of my friends got technical interview

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i wa a fresher and so i just accepted the offer

Technical Support Executive Interview

Technical Support Executive
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2010.

Interview Details I was called to HCL hyderabad location office, Then first round , in which there was a Voice & Accent round.
Got Selected.
Then the technical round happened. Got Selected.
And the by 04:00 PM IST, got offer to Join.
Overall good and average speed process.

Interview Question – What did you do for 8 months after education?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Relocation Allowance.

Senior Executive Finance Interview

Senior Executive Finance
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview Details Nice interview question and comfortable environment. 2 rounds of finance interview. Just went thru the process handled and resume itself. HR not capable of solve the purpose. HR communication is just one way. If you contact them they will ask "WHO ARE YOU?" they dont have a track of scheduled interview either.

Interview Question – The ask a open case study question, and expect to answer in the same way they think.   View Answer

Technical Support(Voice Process) Interview

Technical Support(Voice Process)
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview Details Round 1: JAM Session general topics like about ur city,tell me the story of last movie
Round 2: Face to Face Interview l
Round 3: HR interview basically discussed about package,accomdation,notice period,job descriptiion

Interview Question – what would you do if you were a RAT?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2011.

Interview Details college campus recruitment.
eligible candidates had direct HR rounds.other questions.
HR had questions and some hr went for technical as well as
general question included about location, background, future and programming language

Interview Question – what do you from 5 years and 10 years from now?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was none.

Senior Specialist Interview

Senior Specialist
Greater Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2012.

Interview Details Telephonic Technical round in which they asked about the VOIP technology like MGCP, H323, Unity connection , CUE , CUCM. Call flow and troubleshooting steps. Asked Scenario based questions .

Interview Question – Presence integration   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details - One Round of Technical - Will be basics on the subjects(For Freshers)
- Managerial Round(Just to check for the confidence level of the employee)
- HR Round(No discussion about salary package and all)

Negotiation Details – As I joined as a fresher, so there was no negotiation and fixed salary for freshers

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!