HCL Technologies Interview Questions

2.9

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Contacted by a recruiter for this position who detailed out the requirements & expectations. 2 rounds of interviews one by Sales Manager and the next by Global head of new business SVP level. This was followed by a chat with HR manager. My perception of the company grew progressively engaged; good understanding of the market and what it takes to succeed. HR function moved fast to make an offer after the process.

Interview Questions
    • It's not the most difficult question, but be prepared to walk through instances of one of your largest opportunity or deal worked on, and articulate how your worked to win   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview was very straight forward with the usual BA questions like UML, requirement gathering techniques etc. nothing too difficult for any average BA. was interviewed by a Sr Manager first and then the account lead. the only questions asked were around UML. The account lead also asked about requirement techniques and appreciated my communication skills.

no negotiation

AMTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Had four rounds of interviews in total as a fresh candidate of bachelor's engineering degree. Mostly it was about testing one's coding skills and questions were quite hard for a newbie.

Interview Questions
    • Dont remember exactly but there were a lit of string and datastructure qns   Answer Question
    Na

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

2 technical online tests and technical panel + HR interview

QA Engineer Interview

3 rounds of interview. 2 Technical and 1 HR. Questions were as usual on manual and automation testing.Mainly related to testing and Quality assurance.Questions also on Banking and financial domain.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Hiring process involved Four rounds. Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Round and HR Interview. As it was a on campus interview it was easy. Written test had aptitude questions and c programming questions.

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Coding round,Group Discussion,Technical Interview,HR Interview.
    In Coding round they allowed us to use whatever language we like. In GD round they gave Topic related to stress management.
    In technical interview they asked about DDos Attack,Server Security,Botnet.
    And they asked question about java and open source software to other candidates.
    In HR mostly they asked about urself,weak and strong points,area of interest.

Mechanical Engineer I Interview

Interview Questions
    • Interview is happened on multiple phases to verify candidate in details. Lots of document submitted online for verifying the person skills and previous employers. Detailed and thorough interview process. Lengthy process to complete all the documents online. I took almost one day to submit all the relevant documents   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2014.

As Expected First Round Was through AMCAT in which they had asked some few questions from Aptitude, Reasoning and C C++

And then Second Round was Technical HR and most crucial round it took for me approx one and half hour and i think not a single portion they had left from my Resume then Final Year Project, Some Basic Logical Programs and then a lot of OS and Data Structure Questions.Then they will ask some personal questions, experience and a lot from your Resume..

Final Round was HR and was so Easy only Intro and then some basic HR Questions and finnaly took some signatures and then told me to wait one week for confirmation.

After 4 days i got confirmation Mail regarding Selection

ROHIT RAJ

Infrastructure Transition and Transformation Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2014.

Contacted by company recruiter on Friday afternoon. Asked on Saturday to interview with PMO director in India @ 9:30PM Sunday night. The phone bridge number provided by the recruiter was wrong but the interviewer called me on my cell phone. PMO director described his interview expectations and process. Very refreshing. Questions were technical in nature; requested definition of terms within the job responsibilities. Very easy interview. After 1 hour interview, PMO director said that he was happy and wanted to make a decision ASAP. Next step was a face-to-face interview. I had to contact recruiter to schedule

Face to face interview was at company office in Frisco TX with service delivery VP. The person was 45 minutes late to the interview due to a meeting with a customer. When it took place, the interview lasted over an hour. Questions focused on personality, description of most current projects.

Continued questions throughout the process of my willingness to relocate to Dallas. All through the process, I responded that I was willing to relocate. A week after interview, was told that I made a good impression but were concerned about my willingness to relocate.

I took my name out of consideration due to 2 other offers received.