HCL Technologies

2.9

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Contacted by a recruiter for this position who detailed out the requirements & expectations. 2 rounds of interviews one by Sales Manager and the next by Global head of new business SVP level. This was followed by a chat with HR manager. My perception of the company grew progressively engaged; good understanding of the market and what it takes to succeed. HR function moved fast to make an offer after the process.

Interview Questions
    • It's not the most difficult question, but be prepared to walk through instances of one of your largest opportunity or deal worked on, and articulate how your worked to win   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Applied through campus. The selection process consisted of an online assessment test (Amcat) followed by an interview process. The test is a regular test consisting of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning divided in different sections and test went on nearly 100 minutes. After shortlisting, interview was technical based on c++ and java. Questions like OOPS concepts and multithreading in JAVA were asked.

Late joining

Senior Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Campus Placement Process.
    3 Rounds:
    1st round - Behavioral and Interests driven. Questions like: How would you describe this room? What are the faults in the design? what would be fixes for said flaws? What kind of work interests you? etc.
    2nd round - Resume based. Walk through resume. Specific details related to points mentioned in resume including experience whilst working on projects, findings, issues and resolutions, etc.
    3rd round - HR. location preference/issues, salary negotiations, etc.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

The first round was online test containing aptitude,english,reasoning,c/c++ questions of duration around 2 hours followed by group discussion on the topic pre-decided by the moderator which was later followed by technical interview that tests your skills on C,C++,Java etc and then the final HR interview which basically tests your management skills required for the job.

Lead Engineer Interview

Written Exam Followed by interview process. Written was Having the question from Core java having basic functionality check. Interview was on Front-end and Framework specific interview Mainly on spring, struts and hibernate.

Negotiated from 7 to 6 LPA

Pre Sales (Global Business Acquisition) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2014.

Resume Shortlisting (Based on Projects and Academics), GD (Topics are very abstract), Interview (Technical) Profile & Companies Products and Offerings Related, Interview (HR)
    Pre Placement Talk was followed by all the above segments and the entire process was very lengthy. Interview Duration about 30-45 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2014.

Call from mail.. asked currrent CTC and expected... then received call letter... I reached there and its all over.... they said our budget is equal to you current.... I cannot say my feelings in words...

its totally fricking experience to listen that there budget is equal to my current CTC... even they have asked me befire interview my current and expected... but still they called and do the fricking job..

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview was very straight forward with the usual BA questions like UML, requirement gathering techniques etc. nothing too difficult for any average BA. was interviewed by a Sr Manager first and then the account lead. the only questions asked were around UML. The account lead also asked about requirement techniques and appreciated my communication skills.

no negotiation

AMTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Had four rounds of interviews in total as a fresh candidate of bachelor's engineering degree. Mostly it was about testing one's coding skills and questions were quite hard for a newbie.

Interview Questions
    • Dont remember exactly but there were a lit of string and datastructure qns   Answer Question
    Na

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

2 technical online tests and technical panel + HR interview