H&M Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr, 2015
Updated 12 Apr, 2015

2.5

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

telephone interview with a person from head office; first interview in store with the visual manager and department supervisor; second interview in store with the visual manager again and assistant manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

I was contacted within 2 weeks of applying online. First I was contacted to do a quick phone interview. I was then called into the store to do an interview. I only had to do one interview with a department manager whereas other employees had to do a follow up interview. I was asked typical customer service questions. They also expect you to do research on the company.

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Phone interview that took 15 minutes, then I was called in for an interview in the store. I met with the department manager and was asked a few questions which took about 30 minutes. I was called in the next day and offered the position.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at H&M (Toronto, ON) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was difficult to get. I applied twice and had many friends rejected as well. After the phone interview, I met with my manager and was asked lots of questions, there were a couple I had to think about for a second. My interview was also being supervised from someone in head office which made me more nervous. I would say my interview was about 40 minutes however talking to my coworkers their were much shorter.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M in July 2014.

Interview

Went for an interview after two weeks process, no unexpected questions. Talked to the interviewer as if she was a friend, relaxed interview. Dress casual, but not too laid back.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M (Vancouver, BC) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied to three different locations online. An H&M Representative called about a week later for a phone interview. Basic questions such as what did I know about the company, previous work experience in retail, why I chose H&M and what I can learn from working there. She gave me an option between two of the three locations I applied from and set up an interview for me in the location I chose for the following week. The second interview was a casual face to face interview with one of the visual managers and a department manager. Basically asked the same questions from the first interview and some situational questions. They asked me to go and wait in the staff room after for a few minutes, called me back in the manager`s room and told me I was hired. ALOT of paperwork to fill out after you`re hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about H&M, What retail experience do you have and describe in detail what duties you had while working in retail, What duties do you think you`ll have as an H&M sales advisor, etc.   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at H&M (Calgary, AB).

Interview

A miniature phone interview from the classic interview question book (greatest weakness, availability, ability skills) then was offered a very casual in-store interview with two visuals who asked very general questions about previous work experience and situational customer problems. After meeting with the store manager the next day I was then considered for a part-time position. Easy interview overall.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company (H&M)?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at H&M (Toronto, ON) in November 2013.

Interview

applied online, had a phone interview and then was asked to come in for a face to face interview

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M in April 2013.

Interview

I send my resume on Internet and I went to the store where I meet the manager. One week later I get a call from human ressource. The phone interview take 30 minutes. They want to know if you are really interrested with the job, if you want to work hard. After that interview, if they liked you, they set up a second interview with the store manager.

At H&M there are several department manager. When you have your second interview, you meet at least two other manager. At this time, you have to know a lot of things about the compagny. After that, they can schedule a thirt interview with other managers.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at H&M (Cambridge, ON).

Interview

Interviews were held in a hotel conference room, and you were interviewed by a table of people.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if a customer needed help.   1 Answer