GrubHub Seamless

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GrubHub Seamless in September 2012.

Interview Details Group Interview, Individual Interview, Hire Date. It all happened in 1 week. Pretty easy.

Interview Question – If you were a super hero, which one would you be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They refuse to negotiate. The salary is the salary.

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at GrubHub Seamless in October 2012.

Interview Details Applied and posted my resume. Heard back after a couple of weeks. Short phone interview, which lead to an in person interview at the headquarters. They ask you some basic questions to get to know you in a very casual setting with two managers. "if you could have any super power what would it be?"

Basically they are look for people who will fit in with the culture and the position. The interview I think is to get a judgement on your personality. Fairly easy interview process if you have the right personality.

Heard back in a few days

Interview Question – If you could have any super power what would it be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't do any negotiating, I liked what I was offered

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

Interview Details Had an interview with a Customer Service Manager and the Director of Customer Service.

Interview Question – If you could be a super hero, who would you be or what power would you have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GrubHub Seamless in April 2012.

Interview Details Two part interview: Phone screening and face to face.

Interview Question – If you could be any superhero / have any super power what would it be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GrubHub Seamless? Contribute to the Community!

GrubHub Seamless Videos

GrubHub Seamless – Why Work for Us?

Like all good things, it began in a bar… Mike Evans gingerly sipping his Scotch, Matt Maloney unabashedly knocking back rye Manhattans Appletinis as the night devolved into what can only be described as armchair… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GrubHub Seamless Customer Service Specialist interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by GrubHub Seamless employees and interview candidates.