Google

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

People Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Google

Interview Details Way too long. Took forever. Very challenging.

Interview Question – Walk us through how dynamic optimization works.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

People Analyst Interview

Mountain View, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in June 2010.

Interview Details Applied online and heard back from a recruiter in a few days. Had a phone screening with the recruiter, then had another phone interview with someone on the team. Literally ten minutes after the phone interview, they called me and invited me to campus. there were 4 in person interviews. they mostly asked me the typical behavioral questions and a few brain teasers.

Interview Question – how many basketball can you fit in this room   View Answers (22)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Google

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google People Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Google employees and interview candidates.