GlaxoSmithKline

138 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regulatory Affairs Intern Interview

Regulatory Affairs Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview Details Applied for the position through college internship program. Had initial pre-screening telephone interview with someone in Human Resources. Was contacted in a few days for an in-person interview (through college coordinator). Interviewed by two people in the regulatory affairs department. In-person interview took about an hour. Received an offer two days later.

Interview Question – Emphasis on behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through another source and interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview Details long interview process, 6 interviews in total ,meet too many people and alot of time was taken up and is hard to do when working elsewhere. I found HR staff to be average, hard o schedule ON EVERYONES SCHEDULE TIMINGS.

Interview Question – alot of behavioural questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Operator Interview

Operator

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in September 2011.

Interview Details Why would you like to work for this company?
Interview with managers and waiting for an respond , usually one of the question at the beginning opens a conversation. They ask you about experience , trouble shooting and behavioural questions , they keep friendly open discussions to come you down if you are a little nervous.
Of course they asked you abut the biggest weakness, or your the biggest strengths.
How you approach a problem to solve, what kind of techniques you use to deal with a problem.

Interview Question – I did not have any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Medical Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview Details 1st interview-District Manager, 2nd interview- Human Resource, 3rd interview- regional manager

Interview Question – "Why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Medical Science Liaison
Toronto, ON

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in October 2012.

Interview Details After submitting online application, was contacted by recruiter for a phone screen that lasted about an hour. This was a pre-screen and consisted of questions regarding my knowledge of the company, how I could make a difference and how I would approach the position given the current regulations.

Interview Question – As an MSL, how would you tailor your presentation knowing who the audience was.   Answer Question

Investigator Interview

Investigator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview Details Pretty short interview compared to other big pharmaceuticals I interviewed at. Gave a research talk (45 min with questions after). Besides research talk, rest of interview was not that technical. There were 5 one on one interviews. they have questions that you answer using the star method. So they ask situational questions where you dealt with a difficult teammate or implemented a process improvement, stuff like that. People were very friendly and made sure I had time to ask questions.

Interview Question – Most difficult questions were from senior scientific managers during my talk   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in July 2014.

Interview Details 1ST WRITTEN test,
where some basic english,maths and about company questions.

2nd HR round
where about your introduction and other questions subject

and finally last round with area sales manager,regional sales manger,zonal sales manager
asks different type of questions.

be confident and answer with a smile.

Interview Question – asking about gram+ve & -ve organism   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Location not suitable

EHS Compliance Specialist Interview

EHS Compliance Specialist
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in July 2014.

Interview Details Applied online and got a phone screen within a week. Interview was mostly skill based questions; for example, what is your experience with air permits? Have ever changed a process from respirator-required to non-respirator required?
Interviewer was very pleasant.

Interview Question – No really hard questions. Just more skill based than anything and I'm pretty new to safety so couldn't answer some because they aren't applicable to my current experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview Details GSK found me through a recruiter. Went through one 60-minute interview with HR Recruiter, mostly general questions to determine fit. Then 2 phone screens with hiring manager followed by a half day one-on-ones with 3 different VP level decision makers.

Interview Question – Tell about a time when you struggled with an assignment because it felt in conflict with your ethics and integrity. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. GSK does a great job laying out the benefits of joining in an easy to understand fashion.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Cairo (Egypt)

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in April 2010.

Interview Details you must have been finished your medical background colledge or degree like phisician or physotherapy or pharmacy or veterinary or science bachlore to qualify to submit your application.
then you should prepare your cv and some other documenta like your military cervice certificate and your bachelor,s degree certificate and a proof of residance like an electricity bill

Interview Question – how do you sell this pen to me   Answer Question

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!