GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

Updated 25 Sep, 2014
Updated 25 Sep, 2014

3.1

Regulatory Affairs Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Applied for the position through college internship program. Had initial pre-screening telephone interview with someone in Human Resources. Was contacted in a few days for an in-person interview (through college coordinator). Interviewed by two people in the regulatory affairs department. In-person interview took about an hour. Received an offer two days later.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

long interview process, 6 interviews in total ,meet too many people and alot of time was taken up and is hard to do when working elsewhere. I found HR staff to be average, hard o schedule ON EVERYONES SCHEDULE TIMINGS.

none

Medical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

1st interview-District Manager, 2nd interview- Human Resource, 3rd interview- regional manager

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in October 2012.

After submitting online application, was contacted by recruiter for a phone screen that lasted about an hour. This was a pre-screen and consisted of questions regarding my knowledge of the company, how I could make a difference and how I would approach the position given the current regulations.

Interview Questions
    • As an MSL, how would you tailor your presentation knowing who the audience was.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in September 2011.

Why would you like to work for this company?
    Interview with managers and waiting for an respond , usually one of the question at the beginning opens a conversation. They ask you about experience , trouble shooting and behavioural questions , they keep friendly open discussions to come you down if you are a little nervous.
    Of course they asked you abut the biggest weakness, or your the biggest strengths.
    How you approach a problem to solve, what kind of techniques you use to deal with a problem.

Junior IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

A presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managersA presentation in front of two line managers

N/A

Clinical Data Scientist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Initially contacted by HR and scheduled an interview. Once passed thru HR had interviews with 3 other people within the Clinical Data Management group. Two of the DM interviewers I ended up working with for several years.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a choice of questions, I could pass if I didn't have an answer or didn't quite understand the question. Mostly on how I would handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Employee Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Research Triangle Park, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

We conduct mostly behavioural interviews - asking specifics from your history; questions are based on key behaviours for role and GSK leadership expectations (even at individual contributor level); come prepared with good recall of past projects, actions, results, impact to business, how you resolved challenges, relationships, etc.Be very honest - don't fudge because you'll get asked about details.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you identified a process improvement that would improve the customer experience; what was your approach; how did you measure the customer experience was improved.   Answer Question

Medical Center Representative Interview

It took about a month before the interview. The office looks great and is very impressive. There will be 3 interviews after you pass the examination/screening. First interview is with the HR who will ask all the basic information about you. If you're a fresh graduate, that will be your school academic achievements, organizations you've joined, your leadership and teamwork experiences. The 2nd interview is usually a panel comprising of 2-3 district managers who will ask questions that will challenge your logic and decision-making skills. The 3rd interview is with the CEO which i think is just to formalize the hiring process.

Investigator Interview

Received and initial email from the hiring manager in which we agreed upon a set time for a phone interview. During the phone interview, the hiring manager was completely inappropriate. The interview started off great, and was asked where I wanted to be in 5 years. Once my answer was given the manager seemed as though they felt threatened and were completely rude the rest of the interview. I was emailed to set up an on-site interview, though I declined due to the uncomfortableness I encountered with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!