GlaxoSmithKline

Updated 17 Jan, 2015
Updated 17 Jan, 2015

3.1

Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Easy and direct questions to know about yourself and situational based questions. The interviewer was calm and makes you comfortable. You should prepare well and get to know the company to be able to answer questions

Submission Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Both phone interview and on-site interview asked about behavioural questions. The interviewers seemed to be friendly, but it was very difficult to tell whether they were satisfied by your answers.

Interview Questions
    • They asked you to complete a sentence: I got in trouble when…...   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Applied for the position through college internship program. Had initial pre-screening telephone interview with someone in Human Resources. Was contacted in a few days for an in-person interview (through college coordinator). Interviewed by two people in the regulatory affairs department. In-person interview took about an hour. Received an offer two days later.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

long interview process, 6 interviews in total ,meet too many people and alot of time was taken up and is hard to do when working elsewhere. I found HR staff to be average, hard o schedule ON EVERYONES SCHEDULE TIMINGS.

none

Medical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

1st interview-District Manager, 2nd interview- Human Resource, 3rd interview- regional manager

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in October 2012.

After submitting online application, was contacted by recruiter for a phone screen that lasted about an hour. This was a pre-screen and consisted of questions regarding my knowledge of the company, how I could make a difference and how I would approach the position given the current regulations.

Interview Questions
    • As an MSL, how would you tailor your presentation knowing who the audience was.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in September 2011.

Why would you like to work for this company?
    Interview with managers and waiting for an respond , usually one of the question at the beginning opens a conversation. They ask you about experience , trouble shooting and behavioural questions , they keep friendly open discussions to come you down if you are a little nervous.
    Of course they asked you abut the biggest weakness, or your the biggest strengths.
    How you approach a problem to solve, what kind of techniques you use to deal with a problem.

IT Industrial Placement Year Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Presentation on 'Your greatest achievement, that you are most passionate about'-roughly 15 minutes and then a set of competency questions. There were 3 people who interviewed me and the whole process lasted 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • Views on animal testing/ Best source of information you use   Answer Question

Event Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Went through 4 interviews. Everyone was very nice. Went through a group interview. Individual interview. Was disapointed I didn't receive an offer. Have kept in touch about possible jobs in the future.

Graduate Chemical Engineer Interview

Application, online tests - verbal, numerical, diagrammatic, telephone interview, assessment center consisting of team exercises, role play, technical presentation and interview. The role play was a bit difficult because you will be given about 15 minutes to read and then you will act as a manager to one of the assessors. The technical presentation topic will be given one week prior to the day of assessment.

Interview Questions
    • The technical interview was a bit difficult because you will be asked practical questions on process dynamics and control, draw P & IDs and stuffs like that. There is no much preparation to make, you need to use your residual knowledge.   Answer Question