GlaxoSmithKline

Updated 15 Dec, 2014
Updated 15 Dec, 2014

3.1

Submission Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Both phone interview and on-site interview asked about behavioural questions. The interviewers seemed to be friendly, but it was very difficult to tell whether they were satisfied by your answers.

Interview Questions
    • They asked you to complete a sentence: I got in trouble when…...   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Applied for the position through college internship program. Had initial pre-screening telephone interview with someone in Human Resources. Was contacted in a few days for an in-person interview (through college coordinator). Interviewed by two people in the regulatory affairs department. In-person interview took about an hour. Received an offer two days later.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

long interview process, 6 interviews in total ,meet too many people and alot of time was taken up and is hard to do when working elsewhere. I found HR staff to be average, hard o schedule ON EVERYONES SCHEDULE TIMINGS.

none

Medical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

1st interview-District Manager, 2nd interview- Human Resource, 3rd interview- regional manager

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in October 2012.

After submitting online application, was contacted by recruiter for a phone screen that lasted about an hour. This was a pre-screen and consisted of questions regarding my knowledge of the company, how I could make a difference and how I would approach the position given the current regulations.

Interview Questions
    • As an MSL, how would you tailor your presentation knowing who the audience was.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in September 2011.

Why would you like to work for this company?
    Interview with managers and waiting for an respond , usually one of the question at the beginning opens a conversation. They ask you about experience , trouble shooting and behavioural questions , they keep friendly open discussions to come you down if you are a little nervous.
    Of course they asked you abut the biggest weakness, or your the biggest strengths.
    How you approach a problem to solve, what kind of techniques you use to deal with a problem.

Vaccines Telesales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

STAR INTERVIEW. Know the vaccines prior to the interview. Dress to impress, full suit, black or grey. Slouching is highly frowned upon. Don't be a brown noser, no one likes that.

Interview Questions
    • Whats the difference between territory management and account management?   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

I was interviewed 4 days after submitting my resume and had to wait due to some internal interviews taking place at the same time. I then received a confirmation of job offer after 3 days.

Interview Questions
    One interview only. Feedback from employer confirmed that my profile was apparently the best out of 3 other candidates in term of experience.

Clinical Data Scientist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Ask psychological questions that really don't address the skills of the candidate. Received call from the HR representative who offered me the position with the salary and benefits. Allowed a week to accept or decline the offer and was able to negotiate salary.

Future Leaders Program - Sales & Marketing FT Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

The application is online and there's an essay portion to it.

They started off with a phone interview which was about 45 minutes long and super in-depth. It was all behavioral questions and they force you to use the STAR method so if you start and don't use it, they'll stop you and make you start again. At the end of that phone call, they'll tell you whether not they want you to move on to their assessment center.

In the assessment center, you get a case study which you read overnight then you use the same information for your super day. There's 2 group projects, a presentation, a role playing scenario and finally a one-on-one interview. They'll tell you usually within a day if you got the offer or not.