GlaxoSmithKline

Updated 16 Nov, 2014
Updated 16 Nov, 2014

3.1

Submission Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Both phone interview and on-site interview asked about behavioural questions. The interviewers seemed to be friendly, but it was very difficult to tell whether they were satisfied by your answers.

Interview Questions
    • They asked you to complete a sentence: I got in trouble when…...   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Applied for the position through college internship program. Had initial pre-screening telephone interview with someone in Human Resources. Was contacted in a few days for an in-person interview (through college coordinator). Interviewed by two people in the regulatory affairs department. In-person interview took about an hour. Received an offer two days later.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

long interview process, 6 interviews in total ,meet too many people and alot of time was taken up and is hard to do when working elsewhere. I found HR staff to be average, hard o schedule ON EVERYONES SCHEDULE TIMINGS.

none

Medical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

1st interview-District Manager, 2nd interview- Human Resource, 3rd interview- regional manager

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in October 2012.

After submitting online application, was contacted by recruiter for a phone screen that lasted about an hour. This was a pre-screen and consisted of questions regarding my knowledge of the company, how I could make a difference and how I would approach the position given the current regulations.

Interview Questions
    • As an MSL, how would you tailor your presentation knowing who the audience was.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in September 2011.

Why would you like to work for this company?
    Interview with managers and waiting for an respond , usually one of the question at the beginning opens a conversation. They ask you about experience , trouble shooting and behavioural questions , they keep friendly open discussions to come you down if you are a little nervous.
    Of course they asked you abut the biggest weakness, or your the biggest strengths.
    How you approach a problem to solve, what kind of techniques you use to deal with a problem.

Safety Assessment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Applied online. After two weeks, I received an email for a phone interview scheduled for the same day in the afternoon. The interview involves going through the job description and the expectation required of intern. Then specific questions were asked regarding my past experience working with animals especially rodents. There questions that try to know whether I am an animal activist and whether I will comfortable working with animals. Expecting to hear back from them

Interview Questions
    • What motivated you to apply to this program/department?   View Answer
    No negotiation. No relocation and transportation subsidies.

Position Interview

Applied through the university for the position online, attended a brief presentation also on the project. Had an interview at GSK, was given 4 days to prepare a presentation on the topic and had to resent before the interview. Panel of three people, quite abrupt and unfriendly but purposely done in this manner

Future Leaders Program - Procurement Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

I applied online after speaking with a representative at a career fair. After one phone interview I was invited for the final round. The final round consisted of a day and a half of interviewing and assessments.

Computational Biologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Two phone interviews consisting of behavioral questions and past research projects, and one on site interview consisting of talk with in person interviews all day. Most interviewers were very nice / laid back and seemed like softball questions but then others seemed interested in playing a good cop / bad cop routine.

Interview Questions
    • Questions went the full way from some more algorithmic descriptions to biological questions about study design. The length of the process and diversity of the questions rather than any specific question was a bit tiring for me but it was also the first time in my life I did it.   Answer Question