Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Entry Level Engineer (8)
- Sales (7)
- Project Engineer (5)
- IT Co-Op (5)
- Procurement Specialist (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing (2)
- General Laborer (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Senior Buyer (2)
- Reliability Engineer (2)
- Transportation Planner (2)
- Accounting Intern (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Packaging Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Entry Level Engineering Program (2)
- Fraud Analytics (1)
- Technical Analyst/Senior Technical Analyst (1)
- Reliability Leader (1)
- Shift Electrician (1)
- Operations Research Lead (1)
- Export Documentation Associate/GP Harmon Recycling (1)
- Feeder/Packer (1)
- ELE Chemical (1)
- General Helper/Operator (1)
- Recycling Associate (1)
Project Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2014.
An on campus interview resulting in a phone screen followed by an onsite interview process with the entire team. A very pleasant interview experience. The team was extremely professional and interview questions were focused on Market Based Management. Questions were very detail oriented from the resume and the team is thorough in their assessment.
- Talk about an experience when disagreed with an immediate superior on an issue and how you handled it moving forward? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation
Project Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Brunswick, GA (US)) in February 2013.
Interviewed with about 8 different people one by one they all followed GP culture of MBM behavioral based questions although I agree behavioral based question do give you hands on insight of a potential employee. I feel the questions are a bit unnecessary b/c we all have not experienced the same
- What types of things have you done that illustrate your ability to apply the technical information and concepts you have learned to "real world" issues or problems? What was the problem or issue you faced? What technical information or concepts were necessary? In what way did you apply them to the problem? What additional knowledge would have been helpful to have? What feedback did you receive about how you handled the problem or issue? 1 Answer
- Tell me about a specific compliance issue/event that you were involved in. What was your role/involvement? How did you handle it? How did it turn out? 1 Answer
Project Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Toledo, OR (US)) in February 2013.
Contacted 1 week after submitting application online. After initial phone [panel] interview, I was asked to come to the site for follow on interviews. Interviewed with multiple persons in the organization and a panel interview during lunch.
- Describe a time when you failed to meet a deadline or requirement. Answer Question
Project Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2011.
Be careful with this company folks. They wasted a month of my time going through 10 interviews negotiated a salary with HR and still came up with a outrageous excuse not to hire me. Beware, they don't practice the MBM Guiding Principles like they would lead you to believe.
- Can you explain a situation where you may have had to break the company policy in order to get the job done? Answer Question
Project Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Zachary, LA (US)) in August 2010.
A very polite and laid back interview.
- How would you handle conflict with a member of the opposite sex 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review