Garmin

Updated 9 Oct, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Garmin in October 2014.

Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Be careful how you answer your questions as the person who interviewed me took what I said out of context. When asked my favorite part of my last job I advised that since I worked from home I enjoyed that I was not micromanaged and that it allowed me to flourish creatively. At the end of the interview he summarized that I do not like to be managed and that I do not enjoy working as a team. I am not sure how he got that out of what I said so it is obviously a diluted interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain what you would do if someone calls you with an error code.   View Answer

Aviation Systems/Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Garmin in August 2013.

Applied and got a phone call about 3 weeks later. Scheduled a phone interview for the next week. I heard back from them with the next week by email.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The interview was just gathering basic information about knowledge in different languages.   Answer Question

Aircraft Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR (US)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Garmin in June 2011.

I had a phone interview with the engineering staff and it went really well, they were very kind people and are flying me up for a full interview face to face. Looking forward to being apart of the company.