Garda World Security

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security.

Interview Details Very rushed sat down with the interviewer for 15 minutes and had a quick chat.

Interview Question – None it's was easy for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Security Agent Interview

Security Agent
Montreal, QC

I applied online - interviewed at Garda World Security in June 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process is too long, too many interviews

Interview Question – Sometimes the questions does not have anything to do with the business   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negociate the salary and overtime

Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security in August 2013.

Interview Details I had to do a test when i walked in and then after i passed the test, the HR manager interviewed me.... After that another manager came in to meet with me and went through another interview.

Interview Question – The test was hard.   Answer Question

Fort McMurray, AB

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Garda World Security in May 2009.

Interview Details Lots of questions regarding conflict management and if you have certifications in weapons or self-defence. (not necessarily needed to get hired)

Interview Question – Situation where you disagreed with your boss and how you dealt with it. Same with co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, I believe it was non-negotiable as part of the contract with the client I was going to work for. Worth asking if you can negotiate.

Security Coordinator Interview

Security Coordinator
Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Garda World Security.

Interview Details Phone interview was a bit basic but the two interviews with HR and their manager was great. Lots of detail questions.

Interview Question – When they asked why I'm interested in security.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Barrie, ON

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security in July 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was POOR I knew right away that being hired over the phone this position was going to be a very bad fit! The poor guy that interviewed me in person didnt even have the communication that I was comming in!! I was orientated by the guy that I was replacing!! ect...

Interview Question – The whole process was a breeze, lets face it secuirty guards are a dime a dozen!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No wiggle room!!

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

Interviewed at Garda World Security

Interview Details It was an informal process. You could tell they were herding thru canidates to fill a lot of holes in the business. The company has made some bad business decisions and they are trying to pick themselves up so they can go publc one day soon.

Interview Question – Its was a very informal process   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Garda World Security in March 2014.

Interview Details My interview is mixed. I was advised that 5pm would be the latest to work. 5pm was a dream. 6:30-8:30 pm was the norm. The building was dirty, and I should have not taken the job as people's body language suggested otherwise.

Interview Question – The mgr wanted me to not give notice to my employer at that time. This should have been a sign as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The manager advised the rate of pay which was more than I was making at the time.

Office Interview

Office
Boca Raton, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Garda World Security in September 2011.

Interview Details Good interview...drug screen but I only handle paper and entry numbers. Lady was nice and supervisor asked only like 3 questions

Interview Question – Easy as pie   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing, just told what I'd be paid.

Business Unit Manager Interview

Business Unit Manager
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Garda World Security in August 2011.

Interview Details The Interviewing process was very long, I interviewed with the VP of finance first, then the CEO and HR Manager was the second round, after that I had a Phone interview with the country manager and the Managing director, finally I had and interview with the managing director alone.

Interview Question – Describe your experience in cost modeling?   View Answer

Worked for Garda World Security? Contribute to the Community!