Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Frontline Consulting Services
- Associate Software Engineer (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Rental Agent (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Undisclosed (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services.
2 Rounds of Technical interviews on the skill sets you have mentioned , 1st round with the technical guy and the second with the hiring director. Followed by HR discussions.
- There was discussion regarding the skillset and if hyderabad joining location is ok for you. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2014.
It started with the written test that included- Quantitative Aptitude,Data Integration, English, Qualitative Aptitude and Technical Questions(output based).
The second round was the Group discussion Round which was followed by Technical Interview, HR Interview and Interview By Director.
(Every round was an elimination round).
- Nothing. The entire process goes smooth. Level of difficulty is average for technical questions/Interview. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2013.
Limited but thorough. First interview was via Skype to determine qualifications. Met with the Manager and Area Manager for a more in depth interview.
- What was my most difficult customer and how did I handle the situation? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2012.
there were 3 rounds and it was a one day process..first round was written(technical and aptitude),those selected went for group discussion , then there was pi (technical and hr)..pi was 1,2 or 3 rounds and varied candidate to candidate..
- the written round was tough..the campus was for cs,it and ece students..the interview was mostly hr but technical questions were asked.. Answer Question
- Declined OfferEasy InterviewDeclined OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2012.
The whole process consisted of the following steps
1.Written Test(60 mins 60 questions)
written test consists of
data interpretation,verbal reasoning,quantitative aptitude,programming,logical reasoning
It was done in groups of 15 or more
3.Technical Interview(very easy)
- Why do you want to work in hyderabad 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
I had a better job offer
- No OfferDifficult InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2012.
- sql queries Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review