Fresenius Medical Care - North America Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

Updated 6 Aug, 2014
Updated 6 Aug, 2014

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

My application was submitted first. After about a week, I received a call back for an interview. The interview was scheduled that week and only lasted about 30 minutes. Fortunately, I was told that I was likeable and a preferred hire. But after about two weeks I still had not heard of an additional open position yet.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was not really a question from the employer. The assessment test was a bit intimidating. I had been good with my vocabulary but, I advise anyone to really brush up before attempting the assessment test.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingman, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingman, AZ (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in July 2012.

The interview process was very easy going. As I have been trying to get in with this paticular Fresenius for months, so management already knew my experience and skills. The hiring seemed to take forever from the initial interview, to the job shadowing, to the second interview, then th e 10 wk traing program.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was the personality profile that they send you via e-mail. It included questions from math, word associations, and senarios to test what kind of person you are and how you would react.   Answer Question
    I asked that they work with my schooling schedule. They excepted these terms and even told me that the company would help me pay to advance my carrer to become an RN.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2012.

The interview was scheduled one week in advance. When I arrived, the clinic manager seemed to read off scripted questions with little or no personal flare. I submitted to a cheap oral drug screen while sitting at the desk of my future supervisor which initially came back as inconclusive. A second screen was more accurate and of course was negative. The clinic manager did give me a tour of the facility which I did appreciate.

Interview Questions
    • What's your biggest weakness? Not too difficult of a question.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation with Fresenius Medical Care, you'll take what little they give you, and you'll like it.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, OH (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2011.

Hiring process was easy & up front

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was "Why should we hire you over the other candidates?"   Answer Question
    Negotiation was tough. They do not pay as much as other dialysis companies. However, they are a great company to work for.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2011.

Applying for the position online gets you nowhere and you will not receive a call back. You must actively pursue management and really show that you are interested by making phone calls and mailing/faxing resume and cover letter to the unit you are interested in. Once you get an interview it is smooth sailing as long as you have dialysis experience.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer/patient is screaming and yelling at you on the treatment floor how would you respond?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in October 2010.

hiring process wasn't too bad nor the interview. Been to others with Davita that had 5 interviewing me. Just be honest, be yourself.Didn't wait too long before I was offered job.