Forever 21 Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Montreal, QC
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2010.

I went to the open interviews and had a call 2 days later. The questions were pretty basic. Why do I want to work on the company, what do I see from the company, what can I bring to it. It is the same almost everywhere.

Interview Questions
  • No hard questions considered it was an open interview and there was a line-up   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2014.

You show up to find that it is a group interview. They take you to a corner of the store and ask you questions. Then they ask you to pick out an outfit and give you 10 minutes to go and find one.

Interview Questions
    • If I called your last employer and asked what is something negative about you what would it be?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grapevine, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2011.

Told the manager I was interested, he pulled me aside and interviewed me on the spot. He also offered me the job on the spot, and started the next day.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2012.

Went in last minute for a group interview. It was my first interview and I went in unprepared as a last minute "what the heck" kind of thing. Be prepared to "sell" a article of clothing to the interviewer. Don't say anything negative about it, sell its positives, but don't sound too fake.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do with a troubling customer?   View Answer

Sales Floor Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Online application followed by a phone interview and then interview in person.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norman, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21 in October 2012.

I arrived a little early and wandered the floor until it was time for the interview. It was a group interview with me and 4 other girls. The manager took us to a lounge area outside the store. She started with the basics, like "Tell us about yourself, your work experience, ECT" She also asked "I see tons of applications a day, why should I hire you?" The best thing is to just say you are determined, goal oriented, and have a strong work ethic. She then divided us into two groups. Group 1 went with the manager to look at the clothes and talk to the manager about visualization. Group 2 had to pick out an outfit and then try any sell it to the manager. After my group showed her our outfit and pitched it to her, she hired us both on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The manager asked us "If you could be any animal, what would you be?" I answered simply, a cat, because they are sleek and beautiful animals. I was a bit confused by this question. I wasn't sure why she asked. I think maybe she just wanted to see the playful sides of the interviewees and see who could still have fun while working hard.   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Walnut Creek, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2011.

i attended an open job fair for the opening of the new store in walnut creek, ca. it was held outside of the location. we were required to bring a resume as well as fill out an application. a district manager spoke of the company, and we were directed to 1:1 interviews with other management staff and from there based on personality and experience offered a position or not

Interview Questions
    • how have you handled an irate customer in the past   View Answer

Sales Floor Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2010.

they asked a lot of questions about fashion, just answer honestly you will get the job is not rocket science and they need a lot of people, because there is always someone quiting.

Interview Questions
    • what do you know about the current fashion trends, and how do you apply it to your sense of style?   View Answer
    easy they say exactly what they offer you either take it or leave it, no room for negotiation.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2011.

I turned in my application and got a call to attend an interview the same day. Based on how I was scheduled (it seemed arbitrary and the manager didn't bother to schedule my name into a specific time slot) it sounded like a group interview--which it was. There were two managers who conducted the interview. They ask some stock questions provided by Forever 21 (standard ones regarding how to treat customers, etc). It seemed almost conversational and the applicants took turns. They do ask about what shrink is and what other retail terms mean. It's good not to be a show-off and hog the entire conversation, but it's also good not to shrink into the background.

Interview Questions
    • What is shrink?   View Answer
    • We were given an item of clothing and asked to "sell" the garment.   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate, but I wasn't expecting to be able to since it's an entrance position and you don't need extensive retail experience to get this job. When the manager called to tell me I'd been hired she gave me the wage they were offering (a little over minimum) and asked if I wanted to accept or decline.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!