Forever 21 Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
589 interviews

2.1

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2012.

submitted resume in store and since new store opening they did group interviews (5/6 people). manager asked a question and people answered one by one. there were a range of interviewees. some were more formally dressed than others but I dont think it really mattered in the end. Might be because they really needed employees though. Got a call the next day to start training.

Interview Questions
    • all pretty standard. previous experience with customers; best quality about yourself; how to work in fast paced environment etc.   Answer Question
    minimum wage position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamilton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

well I gave my resume to an assistant manager and she told me to come to the interview 4 days after I gave my resume to her in person. the interview was an open interview and there were around 19 people including me. only 10 were chosen to be hired. it's best to talk to some of the people near you, it helps to make you feel less nervous and seem more outgoing. the managers were so friendly so it made the whole process a lot more smooth.

Interview Questions
    after 5 days from the initial interview, I got a call for an orientation!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

I went to the mall for the job fair, expecting people to be sitting outside and filling out applications but instead it was just a small table with 3 interviewers interviewing people. I totally thought the job fair was going to be a group interview but I was wrong. I waited a while for one of the interviews to be over (didn't take too long, 7 minutes?). The interviewer I got was very relaxed and dressed really casually as opposed to the other two which were dressed much more formally. She was super nice and just asked me the series of questions listed below. As she was wrapping up the interview she shook my hand and said, "Welcome to the team". I was so stunned that she hired me on the spot, I didn't even have to words to speak. I just stared at her and she said we'll give you a call soon about the orientation. Not entirely sure if I'll be able to hold the job considering the fact they are mass hiring, friends have told me that they hire 300 people to help set up the store then fire a whole bunch.

Interview Questions
    • Are you over 16?
      What do you know about forever 21?
      What skills have you put into play in your previous employment?
      What is the most valuable skill you have taken from that job(s)?
      Strengths and weaknesses?
      What is customer service to you?
      How would you deal with an upset customer?
      How would you deal with someone shop lifting?
      What do you want to gain at forever 21 ?(work experience related)
      Why would you be an asset to forever 21?
      How do you deal in situations involving high levels of stress?
        Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Dropped my resume off, got a call two weeks later. Basic questions like, tell me about yourself, tell me about a time how you handled a stressful situation. Got an offer and I accepted it. My coworkers and managers were amazing. Had a really good time working there.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2010.

I went to the open interviews and had a call 2 days later. The questions were pretty basic. Why do I want to work on the company, what do I see from the company, what can I bring to it. It is the same almost everywhere.

Interview Questions
    • No hard questions considered it was an open interview and there was a line-up   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brossard, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brossard, QC

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in November 2013.

Interview questions was based on trends, job tasks as a manager, target, goals, risks

Sales Associate Interview

Just drop off a simple resume

Interview Questions
    • If you r pretty and young, they won't ask you any question.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

I went to the nearest Forever 21 store and I applied in person. They called me back the day after for an interview. It was a group interview ( i was with another person) and 2 managers were asking us questions. They were asking us the same questions individually. The managers were grumpy and unprofessionnal. They didnt even know a word in english and i had to repeat myself several times everytime they were asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2013.

I walked in to a job fair held in the store. The manager and assistant manager sat with me and asked about my experience in retail, what my previous duties were at my old job, why i want a job, why forever 21, and what my availability is like. I think they were not looking for experience though, all they care about is if you're friendly, approachable and seem like you could relate to customers, offer advice and have a bare minimum sense of style.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. Maybe the hardest one was "Why do you want to work at Forever 21" or "Describe your personal style."   Answer Question
    No negotiation was offered. The manager pays 25 cents above minimum wage and I was happy with that anyway.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Forever 21.

Easy questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!