Forever 21

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Sales Floor Associate
Montreal, QC

I applied through another source - interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2010.

Interview Details I went to the open interviews and had a call 2 days later. The questions were pretty basic. Why do I want to work on the company, what do I see from the company, what can I bring to it. It is the same almost everywhere.

Interview Question – No hard questions considered it was an open interview and there was a line-up   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Brossard, QC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in November 2013.

Interview Details Interview questions was based on trends, job tasks as a manager, target, goals, risks

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details Just drop off a simple resume

Interview Question – If you r pretty and young, they won't ask you any question.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details I went to the nearest Forever 21 store and I applied in person. They called me back the day after for an interview. It was a group interview ( i was with another person) and 2 managers were asking us questions. They were asking us the same questions individually. The managers were grumpy and unprofessionnal. They didnt even know a word in english and i had to repeat myself several times everytime they were asking questions.

Interview Question – Tell me who you are   View Answer

Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2013.

Interview Details I walked in to a job fair held in the store. The manager and assistant manager sat with me and asked about my experience in retail, what my previous duties were at my old job, why i want a job, why forever 21, and what my availability is like. I think they were not looking for experience though, all they care about is if you're friendly, approachable and seem like you could relate to customers, offer advice and have a bare minimum sense of style.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. Maybe the hardest one was "Why do you want to work at Forever 21" or "Describe your personal style."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was offered. The manager pays 25 cents above minimum wage and I was happy with that anyway.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Visual Merchandiser
Calgary, AB

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details Easy questions

Interview Question – Easy questions and picking up outfits for mannequins   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details It was casual group interview with 3 other people, we were just sitting at a cafe outside the store. the interviewer was nice and made you feel relaxed and comfortable during the interview. it really gave me a good impression of the people who worked there. they gave me a call after 3 days for orientation schedule.

Interview Question – how would u handle a situation where the store you're working in hasn't been reaching its targets lately?   Answer Question

Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2013.

Interview Details I responded to a Craigslist ad and was called a few days later (about 5 business days after). The manager asked me over the phone why I wanted to work at Forever 21, and if I'd be available for an interview at 8am the next morning. I arrived early to the interview and it lasted a total of 7 minutes. She asked me standard questions about where I've worked before, some scenarios to test my problem solving skills, and my availability. She said she'd call me in 2 days if I was going to be offered the job. Two weeks later, she called me and offered me the job.

Interview Question – In what order would you say customer service, cleanliness, and go-backs is most important and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage, inconsistent hours (part-time work), 2 hour orientation.

Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details Was efficient and quick. They wanted to know details, which was fine!

Interview Question – What is a difficult situation you've have to deal with.   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and they called me after 1 week. The process is quite simple and casual. The interview questions are basic such as why do you want to work with them or how to define your personal style.

Interview Question – What is excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!