Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
Windsor, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ford Motor in February 2010.

Interview Details Ensure you have established and are extremely comfortable with Ford One behaviors

Interview Question – Have examples of how you display Ford One behaviors in your current position.   Answer Question

Process Coach-Maintenance Interview

Oakville, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2013.

Interview Details The interview process wasn't any different than any other place. I met the HR rep and the supervisor of the department. Then I met with the fellow members of management that I would be working with

Negotiation Details – The ball is in your court. They will low ball you, but it's up to you to stand your ground and get what you ask for, but be realistic.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ford Motor in October 2010.

Interview Details Reasonable questions that related to my field of expertise

Interview Question – Posed a question around vehicle launches and possible use of data   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy

Commodity Buyer Interview

Interviewed at Ford Motor

Interview Details Interviewed on campus as a summer intern

Interview Question – why do you want to work for ford motor company   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2012.

Interview Details The recruiters called me and set up a phone interview. I was interviewed by two different people. After the interviews they called me back maybe 3 weeks to a month later with an offer.

Interview Question – I did not find anything difficult in my interview process.   Answer Question

Workforce Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Interview Details Received email from recruiter to conduct phone interview. The email was not very detailed, I had to ask which position this interview would be for since I had applied for several because I really want to work for Ford. The recruiter finally responded but did not answer the question. She was nice once on the phone, but a little difficult to understand. Was told I would hear within 2-3 weeks if the HM wanted to interview me, yet I heard back in one week via email that I was not chosen.

Interview Question – Why would I be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Detroit, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2013.

Interview Details I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CGI Group in November 2013

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you faced a difficult situation and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Ford College Graduate - Product Development/Product Designer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2013.

Interview Details Spoke with a recruiter at an on-campus career fair. Then was selected to do an on campus interview with 2 recruiters. It was about 45 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions. After that I was invited to a talent management conference on-site. At the onsite there was a case study that included a group discussion and then there was a interview with behavioral questions and some basic discussion with to members from a prospective department.

Interview Question – Being ready the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – do not negotiate because they have a standard rate.

Technical Specialist/Business Analyst Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Interview Details Panel Interview based on Ford One goals, behavioral and situational

Interview Question – Lengthy question about how you'd deal with a specific situation using past experiences as references   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – State Expectations and current pay. Then another opportunity to submit it on Internet. Then one week offer period where you accept or call to negotiate. I took original offer, above my stated expected salary.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor.

Interview Details Interview process is long 1-1.5 hours. 12 behaviorial/technical questions about past experiences and leadership (tell us the time when, etc). The process was very formal. Managers were friendly/professional.

Interview Question – All questions were expected if you prepared for the interview. The most difficult part was remembering what your prepared answers wer for those questions - it's harder to think when you're nervous and under pressure to do well :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor interview questions and advice. All 206 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees and interview candidates.