Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan, 2015
Updated 30 Jan, 2015

Research Scientist Interview

Applied for the position online. Received a phone interview approximately three days later. The interviewer mostly asked questions about my background, experiences, and career aspirations to determine if everything aligned with the position. In the end, the experience did not match what they were looking for. Only apply if everything on your resume matches the job description.

Process Coach-Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2013.

The interview process wasn't any different than any other place. I met the HR rep and the supervisor of the department. Then I met with the fellow members of management that I would be working with

The ball is in your court. They will low ball you, but it's up to you to stand your ground and get what you ask for, but be realistic.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2010.

Ensure you have established and are extremely comfortable with Ford One behaviors

Interview Questions
    • Have examples of how you display Ford One behaviors in your current position.   Answer Question

CAE Integration Engineer Interview

Bayside is the only contracting company to Ford, Australia. Application can be sent to Ford through bayside or through an employee as a reference. Both telephone and face to face interviews are conducted. Interviews are very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why the trims masses in the trim body cae models are modelled in the way they are?   Answer Question

Program STA Engineer Interview

Telephonic HR interview. Initial phone screen was with basic questions including current job details, past experiences, why you are interested etc etc., followed by onsite interview with hiring managers. STAR questions. Total 9 questions. STAR questions. It was tough to answer similar questions but different perspective.

Interview Questions
    • Total 9 questions. STAR questions. It was tough to answer similar questions but different perspective.   Answer Question
    no negotiation, unless you present really strong reasons.

Graduate IT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

4 stages of the whole recruitment process. I was at final stage but did not get offer. Assessment day was ok, managing time during in-tray and presentation was a bit difficult. It is better to practice before the assessment day. Practice can make real difference. After the assessment day, I could do better if I could have more practice.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was my best part, interviewer was very nice and helpful.   View Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Tell me about yourself, Few technical questions based on my skill set that I mentioned in my resume and few behavioural question. Overall it was an average interview but at the end it dint go well.

Interview Questions
    • If you get a chance what improvement would you make in our manufacturing facility as an Industrial Engineer?   Answer Question

Process Coach Interview

Interview process was very simple was contacted by temp agencies and completed an interview with Ford upper management. Completed all paperwork with temp agency and was moved to the Ford facility. Was contacted few month later for a position and started weeks later for the first day of training.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle multiple forms of management and union concerns at a single moment.   Answer Question

SummerWith Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

I scheduled an interview with Ford through my university and had two different interviews over two days. The first day was an interivew with two Ford employees. Half of the first interview was a behavioral based interview. The second half was based off of a case they had sent me two days prior. The case was very simple but you had to have the financial backing to support your answer. The second interview was based off of the case but this time you were placed with a small team to come to a conclution and then create a presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team through a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Product Development FCG Interview

Applied through college career services and scheduled on campus interview. Standard behavioral questions nothing to surprising. Was called to schedule on-site interview. On site interviews were fairly straightforward with some behavioral as well as some questions about technical skills. Interviewed with 3 people. There was an optional tour available after the interview. Lunch/travel expenses were paid for.

Interview Questions
    • Describe skills that you have that relate to product development.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.