Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr, 2015
Updated 15 Apr, 2015

Interview

Applied for the position online. Received a phone interview approximately three days later. The interviewer mostly asked questions about my background, experiences, and career aspirations to determine if everything aligned with the position. In the end, the experience did not match what they were looking for. Only apply if everything on your resume matches the job description.

Process Coach-Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Oakville, ON) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process wasn't any different than any other place. I met the HR rep and the supervisor of the department. Then I met with the fellow members of management that I would be working with

Negotiation

The ball is in your court. They will low ball you, but it's up to you to stand your ground and get what you ask for, but be realistic.

Java Development Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Oakville, ON) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was decent . Noting out of ordinary. Simple questions .
    Interview with a sr developer and manager.
    Once the candidate was selected there would be a background check. then rates negotiation and finally date is decided.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple take it or leave it.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Windsor, ON) in February 2010.

Interview

Ensure you have established and are extremely comfortable with Ford One behaviors

Interview Questions

• Have examples of how you display Ford One behaviors in your current position.   Answer Question

Global Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Applied online to internship posting through university career center and received phone call to set up a phone interview at a later date (the following week). Interview was easy and composed largely of behavioral based questions including a general discussion about my interests and career goals. The whole interview took approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were having difficulty working with one or more team members and what you did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 Managers which whom i will work with and for. Very straight foward, very honest! No complaints. Ford definately takes the time to ensure those who condiuct intervies are trained. Got an email offer of employment followed by phone confirmation. My only issue i had was the interview started 45 mins late due to them finding qualified interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to accomplish a goal without all the resources needed to accomplish the job.   Answer Question

Control Engineer GSR 7 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Get the interview opportunity with a recruiter. Great talk with the manager, Get to know the team's responsibility for the whole company. They have more than one round interview. Have a technical test for the second round. good experience

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I talked with the hiring manager from Human Resource at Ford Motor Company, who was establishing an analytics team at college career fair and around three weeks to 1 month later I was asked to have an interview on site. As I am attending school in Michigan, I drove to the headquarter in Dearborn. The one on one interview took around 40 minutes, and questions were not too difficult. It was mainly about my previous experience including my summer internship and course projects, could be very detailed.

Interview Questions

• What dataset you used during your internship? What are the models you used in your statistical analysis?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Website template to be filled with generic data, and some case study. After succeeding in that part I was qualified for an telephone interview. A HR representative called me and set me up for an interview. During 30min interview I had to answer 6 questions. Some of them were typical interview questions : tell me about a time you... and give examples of your actions. Some were job specific. Overall I had a very good impression on the course of the interview. The same day I had been called back and informed I qualified for the assesment center. Assesment center consists of 60min interview, and 70min role play exercise. You have 35 min to prepare, 20min to conduct a meeting with client, and then 15min to sum up the meeting.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a new factory? What factors would you consider ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2015.

Interview

Received an email a week after submitting my resume online. Scheduled a phone interview for the following day. Some technical and experience type questions but wasn't too bad because I was prepared.