Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb, 2015
Updated 22 Feb, 2015

Research Scientist Interview

Applied for the position online. Received a phone interview approximately three days later. The interviewer mostly asked questions about my background, experiences, and career aspirations to determine if everything aligned with the position. In the end, the experience did not match what they were looking for. Only apply if everything on your resume matches the job description.

Process Coach-Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2013.

The interview process wasn't any different than any other place. I met the HR rep and the supervisor of the department. Then I met with the fellow members of management that I would be working with

The ball is in your court. They will low ball you, but it's up to you to stand your ground and get what you ask for, but be realistic.

Java Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2011.

Interview was decent . Noting out of ordinary. Simple questions .
    Interview with a sr developer and manager.
    Once the candidate was selected there would be a background check. then rates negotiation and finally date is decided.

Interview Questions
    simple take it or leave it.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2010.

Ensure you have established and are extremely comfortable with Ford One behaviors

Interview Questions
    • Have examples of how you display Ford One behaviors in your current position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Flew me out to Ford in Michigan. Interviewed with a few managers. Ate lunch on site. Very interesting to be able to meet all of the engineers to work with.

Product Development Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Very easy on-campus interview. The recruiter who interviewed me did not have the right to hire me. He just wrote down what I response and turned the file to the human resources. All the questions are behavioral questions. Basically focus on teamwork. How you do your work in team activities. How to deal with a situation that your teammates are not coming to the meeting. And ask for any questions that you have on him.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of where I had to take a novel approach?   Answer Question

IT Graduate Programmer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

I applied online. After having my application reviewed, I was offered online tests. I failed the tests and that was that.

The test featured very small and difficult to read graphs(if you tried to resize it would shrink it back on purpose). It also features session expiration, if you take too long to analyse a question in practise test, you get a session expiration, locking you out of the system.

I am disappointed not in failing, but about the fact that the test have absolutely no relation to the position I applied for. With severe time constraints, you are expected to act as a machine/computer or a person applying for a role such as "Data analyst".

Waste of time. If a quality specialist(as opposed to being desperate for a job) I recommend avoiding.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you join us when we put you through unrelated hoops?   Answer Question

Laborer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Hiring and interview process were very well organized. staff were very professional. Any questions I had were answered . This company has one of the most straight forward hiring and interview process in this area. Keep up the good work

Production Supervisor-Final (Process Coach)-Final Supplemental-KTP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2015.

Applied online through Ford Career website. Got a call the next week from HR to schedule a face to face interview. Interviewed the next week with 3 Managers. Interview was awesome. Managers knew a great deal about the job and were willing to answer questions after asking about 15 very challenging questions regarding technical and behavioral aspects. Got a phone call the next day from Dearborn actually conducting the generic higher up headquarters pre screen. Then 4 days later, I received an email from Dearborn asking for more in depth application information. The next day I received my offer which I graciously accepted.

CAE Integration Engineer Interview

Bayside is the only contracting company to Ford, Australia. Application can be sent to Ford through bayside or through an employee as a reference. Both telephone and face to face interviews are conducted. Interviews are very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why the trims masses in the trim body cae models are modelled in the way they are?   Answer Question