Fidelity Investments

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineerer Interview

Durham, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2013.

Interview Details Applied online and received an interview via phone. The majority of the questions were focused on my previous experience, where I see myself in a few years to come and how I would deal with Customer service.

Interview Question – Give an example of when you had difficulty with a customer   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments Senior Software Engineerer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.