Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Institutional Sales Analyst Interview

Toronto, ON

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details I had three interviews the first was behavioral with an managing director, second was more technical business questions about the mutual fund industry, and the third was conversation with the head of institutional sales.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you faced adversity and how you learned from such an experience   View Answer

Systems Analyst Intern Interview

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details Two phone interviews due to distance. First with HR and Muiltple second round interviews with managers of different project group

Interview Question – what can you bring to the project group?   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details Interview

Interview Question – None. All questions about yourself and how would fit in current role.   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details This was an intense interview with 3 different folks from the UX design team. But they were all very nice and it went well for me. Each person was from a different department/line of business. I looked everyone up on Linked in to learn more about them and their role.

Interview Question – Probably what is more important form or function?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I worked with a headhunter so I asked for more and they accepted

Investments Representative Interview

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details I was already in the branch, I was simply pormoted.

Financial Representative Interview

Merrimack, NH (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2014.

Interview Details You go through 2 phone interviews with 2 separate recruiters. The first is just a simple phone screening, and the second is more of a behavioral interview. After this, you get moved on to where you go to the office you are applying at and you go through a 4 hour session consisting of a presentations on Fidelity, tour of the facility, a face-to-face interview with 2 hiring managers, and a critical thinking assessment. Keep in mind this 4 hour interview is a group of 10-15 candidates so do everything you can to stick out, ask questions, and be outgoing!

Interview Question – Typical behavioral interview questions. The tougher questions are in the face-to-face interview. Nothing specific was tough just know a lot about the company, how you'll succeed in job, your leadership skills, team working skills, etc. Basic interview knowledge to be prepared with.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because I had an offer from another firm that fit my personal goals and current situation better. Would work for this company any other time. Excellent company, excellent benefits, and excellent opportunity available to anyone that succeeds!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Morrisville, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2013.

Interview Details You are first contacted by a recruiter from Veritude. They are very personable. They prepare you for the 2 hour interview process. Fidelity presents you with a Powerpoint demo about the company in a board room with about 6-10 other candidates. You are then taken one by one into a smaller room with 2 members of management for a 45 minute interview.

Reason for Declining – The offered schedule was 12pm to 830pm EST

Health & Insurance Associate Interview

Albuquerque, NM (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2010.

Interview Details You must apply online, they will call you in for an interview, there will be no testing just a behavioral interview. You might have two people interview you, they will ask how do you handle xyz customer, tell us a time when you had tohandle an irate customer... those types of questions. Everyone is really nice.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate some PTO

Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details Two phone interviews and one in person. Process is rather speedy and they do back in touch with you which is great. They will discuss change, team work, technical abilities and feedback.

Negotiation Details – We did not

Systems Analyst - LEAP Interview

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details Interview went very well. One technical interview (UML, OOP, etc.). Two behavioral based interviews.

Interview Question – What color is money?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments interview questions and advice. All 513 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.