Ferguson Enterprises

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Sales Management Trainee
Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in May 2013.

Interview Details I obtained the interview by visiting a location, who referred me to the company website to apply. A recruiter contacted me afterward for a phone interview, which led to an in-person interview at the location. Pre-offer, a drug screen and personality test were given. They were very open and honest through the process, and made me feel quite comfortable through the process.

Interview Question – What are your biggest failures   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A formal offer with letter, and detailed explanation of what to expect, next steps, and how long I could take to accept the offer.

Logistics Trainee Interview

Logistics Trainee

Interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises

Interview Details Their in person interview process was one of the best i've ever experienced. First, the general manager of the distribution center actually gave me a very detailed tour of the warehouse and then we sat down and he did an excellent job of explaining the job description and responsibilities. After meeting with the general manager, I had my official interview with the operations manager in a very comfortable setting.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question is "would you be happy with working behind the scenes (behind a desk) or getting hands on in the warehouse?"   Answer Question

Sales Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details 3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Question – Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   View Answer

Miami, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2011.

Interview Details 3 phone interviews

Interview Question – What do I find most challenging in my current position and what would I propose to change it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was very postured for none negotiation.

Order Picker Interview

Order Picker

Interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises

Interview Details Meet with the HR and Company Trainer, Typical interview questions pretty easy going and laid back.

Interview Question – What is the most stressful work situation you had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Existant

Very Easy Interview

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2010.

Interview Details Very informal, Met with Asst Warehouse Mgr and was asked when I could start. Sent to do Drug Screen and physical. Waited on Background check.

Interview Question – If I could work with difficult people   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered an amount with a raise after 90 days based on performance.

Credit Trainee Interview

Credit Trainee
Tallahassee, FL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details Career Fair

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details initial communication was via email which I answered all questions asked , next day a phone call to schedule interview the following day

Interview Question – most unexpected was "Can you start tomorrow"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was very reasonable for my position ( I did negotiate a commission and an early vacation that was already planned) , just make sure you let them know your value as well as the market for the position applied for

Sales Trainee

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2013.

Interview Details The interview process went very well. I had a video interview first and then a phone interview. We were unable to continue at this time because there was no openings in my area and I was not willing to move to another city. Great people as recruiters. All extremely helpful!

Interview Question – What do you think will be difficult for you if you work in sales at ferguson?   Answer Question

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!