Federal Government

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in April 2010.

Interview Details The entire process is long and drawn out. The electronic application with specific KSA is always a pain to remit. After the closing I didnt hear anything for about 3 months. Then was told to interview on the phone. After that I was offered the job but went back and forth with HR about starting salary at least 7 times. The hiring manager had to interviene as HR was constantly tring to offer less that what I though was agreeded upon.

Interview Question – Describle my adhearments to the core values of the organization.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – All pay is negotible, the benifits are not.

Very Difficult Interview

Washington, DC (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in January 2010.

Interview Details interviewed by incompetent manager who had no business speaking with people, much less as a manager.

Interview Details Conversation

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in February 2010.

Interview Details 3 person panel, 6 questions per person, all questions came from application qualifications.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – No relocation funds.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal Government

Worked for Federal Government? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal Government Program Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Federal Government employees and interview candidates.