FedEx Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr, 2015
Updated 15 Apr, 2015

2.9

Territory Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in June 2014.

Interview

Started with a telephone interview with HR, then a few days later I had an interview with the hiring manager. It was a standard interview nothing too complicated. I enjoyed the hiring managers interview as I felt the questions were job function related. The HR team questions were very generic.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of questions regarding my knowledge of their business and competitors.   Answer Question

I received a better offer just 1 day after the last interview.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Behavioral based questions will be asked

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision in the absence of a Manager and why you took it?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx (Saskatoon, SK) in August 2013.

Interview

1. After submitting an online resume and cover letter you will likely get a phone call that will include a short over the phone pre-interview.

2. If successful you will receive an in-person interview and you will be asked to bring a high-school transcript and a recently obtained record of your driving (transcript).

3. If you are still successful, you will be asked to take a driving test, much like you do for a regular driving license. This will typically be in a car, not a FedEx Van. At the same time you need to go online and give FedEx the OK to do a background check.

4. If you are hired, you will be on a 6-month probationary period.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and did not do a very good job of satisfying their needs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase - you get a letter of offer and make accept or not.

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Burlington, ON) in March 2013.

Interview

Driving online test, 1 phone behavior on phone, drivers abstract, 1: 2 behavior with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What is worse day at work, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Hospitality Parcel Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Toronto, ON) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through the FedEx website for the position and answered the initial qualifying questions. Heard back from the Manager within the week via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took nearly 45 minutes and in that time we covered a lot including past employment, personality and performance pertaining to the job. The second interview was in person and with the same Manager that contacted me originally. The second face to face interview was 45 minutes long. Considering the job description and title was new to Canada the Manager felt the questions were not suited to interview and that their relevance had nothing to do with the job I would be doing if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that you could have handled differently?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx (Burlington, ON) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and then a one on one interview with a hiring manager. Had to take a driving test. The driving test consisted of driving around for about 30 minutes. After the driving test I had to fill out more paper work and I was informed that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work here?   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online, Phone screening interview which lasted 5 mins.
    In person interview - computer test first then an interview with two manager for 20 mins. I was asked to job shadow with one of the rep for 10 mins. I came back into the room, they offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was looking for a pt job.

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx (DFW, TX (US)).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview. panel interview where usually 3 managers take turns asking situational questions. each question presents you with a problem or asks you to recall a time where you encountered a situation in your life or work history. What might have been the problem? what you did, did it work? what you learned. use the STAR method to answer these questions.

Interview Questions

• If you encounter a customer who was dissatisfied with our service, what might be some actions you could take to help this customer resolve their problems?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Very straight forward basic questions. Friendly interviewers and just want the most dedicated & punctual people perfect for the job. Did the phone questions first and then was scheduled a interview with two of the hiring managers at the station and told they would contact me back once they got everything checked in.

Regional Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Asking about our working background and they are not interested to hire anyone...Their like just do daily work...better don't go for interview in fedex uptown. .totally wasting of your time...starting salary very low RM1800. .