FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.9

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Applied online, Phone screening interview which lasted 5 mins.
    In person interview - computer test first then an interview with two manager for 20 mins. I was asked to job shadow with one of the rep for 10 mins. I came back into the room, they offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was looking for a pt job.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Behavioral based questions will be asked

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision in the absence of a Manager and why you took it?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saskatoon, SK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in August 2013.

1. After submitting an online resume and cover letter you will likely get a phone call that will include a short over the phone pre-interview.

2. If successful you will receive an in-person interview and you will be asked to bring a high-school transcript and a recently obtained record of your driving (transcript).

3. If you are still successful, you will be asked to take a driving test, much like you do for a regular driving license. This will typically be in a car, not a FedEx Van. At the same time you need to go online and give FedEx the OK to do a background check.

4. If you are hired, you will be on a 6-month probationary period.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral: Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and did not do a very good job of satisfying their needs.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase - you get a letter of offer and make accept or not.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Driving online test, 1 phone behavior on phone, drivers abstract, 1: 2 behavior with hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • What is worse day at work, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Hospitality Parcel Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in October 2012.

Applied through the FedEx website for the position and answered the initial qualifying questions. Heard back from the Manager within the week via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took nearly 45 minutes and in that time we covered a lot including past employment, personality and performance pertaining to the job. The second interview was in person and with the same Manager that contacted me originally. The second face to face interview was 45 minutes long. Considering the job description and title was new to Canada the Manager felt the questions were not suited to interview and that their relevance had nothing to do with the job I would be doing if I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation that you could have handled differently?   Answer Question

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

Interview Call through Campus Hiring Process

Intern Program has just one interview round. Face to face interview.

45 mins, behavioral interview. Easy

All situation based question.

Prepare behavioral questions

Tell me about yourself, project experiences.

Tell about a situation when you had to work above and beyond duty.

Know at least 4-5 general points about organization

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation when you had make a decision with very less information in hand.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

interviewed at FedEx in August 2014.

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Soft Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

Interview went well. I had 3 rounds. First round was aptitude. Second one was Computer Test and it had some questions related with graph and pivot operations. Last was personal interview

Interview Questions

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!