FedEx

230 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details Behavioral based questions will be asked

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision in the absence of a Manager and why you took it?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Saskatoon, SK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in August 2013.

Interview Details 1. After submitting an online resume and cover letter you will likely get a phone call that will include a short over the phone pre-interview.

2. If successful you will receive an in-person interview and you will be asked to bring a high-school transcript and a recently obtained record of your driving (transcript).

3. If you are still successful, you will be asked to take a driving test, much like you do for a regular driving license. This will typically be in a car, not a FedEx Van. At the same time you need to go online and give FedEx the OK to do a background check.

4. If you are hired, you will be on a 6-month probationary period.

Interview Question – Behavioral: Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and did not do a very good job of satisfying their needs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase - you get a letter of offer and make accept or not.

Courier Interview

Burlington, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Interview Details Driving online test, 1 phone behavior on phone, drivers abstract, 1: 2 behavior with hiring manager

Interview Question – What is worse day at work, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Hospitality Parcel Specialist Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in October 2012.

Interview Details Applied through the FedEx website for the position and answered the initial qualifying questions. Heard back from the Manager within the week via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took nearly 45 minutes and in that time we covered a lot including past employment, personality and performance pertaining to the job. The second interview was in person and with the same Manager that contacted me originally. The second face to face interview was 45 minutes long. Considering the job description and title was new to Canada the Manager felt the questions were not suited to interview and that their relevance had nothing to do with the job I would be doing if I was hired.

Interview Question – Name a situation that you could have handled differently?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Interview Details You fill out an application and send it in. I also had contacts high up at FedEx that helped my application finds its way to the top. I was then contacted to do a phone interview. A week or so later I was offered the position.

Interview Question – A time I had dealt with difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details Phone screen with a manager followed by in person panel interview with three managers. Interview focuses on technical and behavioral questions. You also meet with potential peers and the Director and VP if they are available.

Interview Question – NPV and MIRR questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You receive an offer letter- no real negotiation occurred.

Summer Intern - Analyst Programmer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

Interview Details Got a call from the Manager to schedule an interview. I was provided with number to call on the particular time and date. Two Interviewers, both were nice but It was completely behavioral and was more of OneWay was communication. I assume they had a prepared list of questions and they were reading them and I had to talk about it.

Interview Question – questions were mainly on situations and little from resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

Interview Details very standard. Panel interview consisting of 3 people. Asked various structured questions one by one. Nothing you can't find from an interview practice book

Interview Question – what's your weakness?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Orange, CA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Interview Details Three interviews before getting hired.

Interview Question – What is your worst quality ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a good process.

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx interview questions and advice. All 230 interview reviews are posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.