FedEx

Updated 16 Nov, 2014
Updated 16 Nov, 2014

2.9

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Behavioral based questions will be asked

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision in the absence of a Manager and why you took it?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx in August 2013.

1. After submitting an online resume and cover letter you will likely get a phone call that will include a short over the phone pre-interview.

2. If successful you will receive an in-person interview and you will be asked to bring a high-school transcript and a recently obtained record of your driving (transcript).

3. If you are still successful, you will be asked to take a driving test, much like you do for a regular driving license. This will typically be in a car, not a FedEx Van. At the same time you need to go online and give FedEx the OK to do a background check.

4. If you are hired, you will be on a 6-month probationary period.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral: Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and did not do a very good job of satisfying their needs.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase - you get a letter of offer and make accept or not.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Driving online test, 1 phone behavior on phone, drivers abstract, 1: 2 behavior with hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • What is worse day at work, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Hospitality Parcel Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in October 2012.

Applied through the FedEx website for the position and answered the initial qualifying questions. Heard back from the Manager within the week via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took nearly 45 minutes and in that time we covered a lot including past employment, personality and performance pertaining to the job. The second interview was in person and with the same Manager that contacted me originally. The second face to face interview was 45 minutes long. Considering the job description and title was new to Canada the Manager felt the questions were not suited to interview and that their relevance had nothing to do with the job I would be doing if I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation that you could have handled differently?   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Applied online, Phone screening interview which lasted 5 mins.
    In person interview - computer test first then an interview with two manager for 20 mins. I was asked to job shadow with one of the rep for 10 mins. I came back into the room, they offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was looking for a pt job.

Office Job Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Interview was conducted by two people and was a situational interview, meaning they ask what you would do in given situations. They have a given script that they use, possibly with expected or desired answers.

Interview Questions
    • How did you/would you handle a disagreement with your boss   Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

The interview process was very easy. I have had a lot of jobs and by far this was the easiest interview ever because all they asked was basic questions. For example, can you perform the job duties, do you have reliable transportation, are you ok with the shift you are scheduled, and so on just real basic yes or no questions. The they run your background but it takes about a month for them to call you back to give you the job offer.

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

More than likely it will be a panel interview (the panel will always consist of three or more). The majority of the questions are situational question related to the function of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress/pressure?   View Answer
    • What steps would you take to overcome a knowledge gap and ensure you still get things done on time?   View Answer
    There was a written offer and we negotiate up and additional six percent. It was a fair offer.

Graduate Role Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

fill in questionnaire. Then phone interview. Then they will schedule a meeting with 2 managers. then come back for another interview with 2 managers before they make offer.

Interview Questions
    • business is faced with numerous issues and challenges. Please rank and describe the top 3 issues you believe are facing today and outline briefly the reason you think these are important. Please outline a strategy please outline a strategy to ensure these challenges are overcome and the business continues to achieve its mission. Who are our competitors and what do they do differently. How does that affect our business and what

Please describe your analytical and numerical skills and provide an example of when you have applied these skills
        Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

pretty easy they basically put every word in mouth since i cant really speak english that well. perfect job for paisas. it is hard work i can say that be ready to get cut with boxes sweat and suffer lots of back pain unloading trailer tires they probably weight 80 pounds each.

11.00 an hour