FedEx

254 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details Behavioral based questions will be asked

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision in the absence of a Manager and why you took it?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Courier
Saskatoon, SK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in August 2013.

Interview Details 1. After submitting an online resume and cover letter you will likely get a phone call that will include a short over the phone pre-interview.

2. If successful you will receive an in-person interview and you will be asked to bring a high-school transcript and a recently obtained record of your driving (transcript).

3. If you are still successful, you will be asked to take a driving test, much like you do for a regular driving license. This will typically be in a car, not a FedEx Van. At the same time you need to go online and give FedEx the OK to do a background check.

4. If you are hired, you will be on a 6-month probationary period.

Interview Question – Behavioral: Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and did not do a very good job of satisfying their needs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase - you get a letter of offer and make accept or not.

Courier Interview

Courier
Burlington, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Interview Details Driving online test, 1 phone behavior on phone, drivers abstract, 1: 2 behavior with hiring manager

Interview Question – What is worse day at work, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Hospitality Parcel Specialist Interview

Hospitality Parcel Specialist
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in October 2012.

Interview Details Applied through the FedEx website for the position and answered the initial qualifying questions. Heard back from the Manager within the week via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took nearly 45 minutes and in that time we covered a lot including past employment, personality and performance pertaining to the job. The second interview was in person and with the same Manager that contacted me originally. The second face to face interview was 45 minutes long. Considering the job description and title was new to Canada the Manager felt the questions were not suited to interview and that their relevance had nothing to do with the job I would be doing if I was hired.

Interview Question – Name a situation that you could have handled differently?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in July 2010.

Interview Details It was a Behavioral interview with 6 questions and a 10min presentation prepared beforehand. 3 people interviewed including 1 person from Human Resources. It was 45 minutes long. Very friendly and casual. Very formal.

Interview Question – A close teammate stole something. What would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details very detailed the interview was fairly easy and self explanatory.the company was very helpful supportive with the interview. make sure u have most of the day free. be on time

Interview Question – the strength test was unexpected   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

Interview Details Not really too difficult. Can you lift over 50lbs? Can you stand on your feet? How are you in a fast paced environment? etc. Since this is the lowest level job, the interview is the easiest of the process.

Interview Question – What is you worst quality?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details Typical interview situation questions. What would you do in this situation or what wouldn't you do. Very straight from out of the book. Not really relating to life.

Very Easy Interview

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Interview Details They gave me a call shortly after i had applied and asked me some brief questions and that was basically the interview. I showed up the next day in suit and tie thinking i was getting ready for the real interview when i was informed that i already had it.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Supply Analyst Interview

Supply Analyst

I interviewed at FedEx in July 2013.

Interview Details I got a technical interview by phone when I was shopping. Then we rescheduled another day.
The interview is technical. She seems ask a bunch of questions from a list.

Interview Question – some math and open questions   Answer Question

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!