FedEx Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct, 2014
Updated 16 Oct, 2014

2.9

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Behavioral based questions will be asked

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision in the absence of a Manager and why you took it?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx in August 2013.

1. After submitting an online resume and cover letter you will likely get a phone call that will include a short over the phone pre-interview.

2. If successful you will receive an in-person interview and you will be asked to bring a high-school transcript and a recently obtained record of your driving (transcript).

3. If you are still successful, you will be asked to take a driving test, much like you do for a regular driving license. This will typically be in a car, not a FedEx Van. At the same time you need to go online and give FedEx the OK to do a background check.

4. If you are hired, you will be on a 6-month probationary period.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral: Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and did not do a very good job of satisfying their needs.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase - you get a letter of offer and make accept or not.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Driving online test, 1 phone behavior on phone, drivers abstract, 1: 2 behavior with hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • What is worse day at work, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Hospitality Parcel Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in October 2012.

Applied through the FedEx website for the position and answered the initial qualifying questions. Heard back from the Manager within the week via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took nearly 45 minutes and in that time we covered a lot including past employment, personality and performance pertaining to the job. The second interview was in person and with the same Manager that contacted me originally. The second face to face interview was 45 minutes long. Considering the job description and title was new to Canada the Manager felt the questions were not suited to interview and that their relevance had nothing to do with the job I would be doing if I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation that you could have handled differently?   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Applied online, Phone screening interview which lasted 5 mins.
    In person interview - computer test first then an interview with two manager for 20 mins. I was asked to job shadow with one of the rep for 10 mins. I came back into the room, they offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was looking for a pt job.

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

pretty easy they basically put every word in mouth since i cant really speak english that well. perfect job for paisas. it is hard work i can say that be ready to get cut with boxes sweat and suffer lots of back pain unloading trailer tires they probably weight 80 pounds each.

11.00 an hour

Intern Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   View Answer

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question