FTI Consulting

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

CME Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FTI Consulting in February 2013.

Interview Details FTI's website said first-round was behavioral/traditional interview questions only. My first-round was completely technicals - no behaviorals were asked. Honestly, it was my fault for not reviewing my technicals beforehand, but I was still disappointed that I was caught off-guard. I wish the interviewer at least tried to get to know me before he started throwing technicals at me.

Interview Question – terminal growth rate for a mature entertainment company   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FTI Consulting

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FTI Consulting CME Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FTI Consulting employees and interview candidates.