FTI Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

3.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Cv and covering letter application followed by an online maths test which wasn't too hard. Then invited to an assessment day with a very difficult non calculator maths test, verbal reasoning test and writing test along with a group task.

Final stage is 3 1 to 1 interviews and an excel case study assessing the loss to a business from the breach of contract by another. Interviews were 1 CV, 1 based on the case study and 1 with a Senior MD where they can cover anything they like.

Interview Questions

• Maths test is very hard, prepare with GMAT style questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Mine was two round. First round is quantitative test, verbal reasoning test, summarizing an article and a group interview. The group interview question was about implementing a lottery in a new country and included a presentation

Interview Questions

• Just look online and you can find most of the interview questions already posted somewhere. They seem to create everything in house and they don't update them.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

1st round interview- on campus- mostly just go through your resume questions. asked about analytical skills, what coursework could help me with the job, what sort of outside experiences. asked about specific points on my resume.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Pass/Fail exhaustive data management test - including converting 3 flat files with millions of lines of data into trended financial statements for a healthcare system.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was eager to make the move, and I accepted the initial offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Received interview through employee referral. Interview was 1:1 in the campus recruiting center. Mainly consisted of going through resume/CV. Not a whole lot of questions, mainly about fit/feel, career goals, etc. Was not offered, probably because I was hesitant to express my love for auditing when he asked (accounting major).

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting in November 2011.

Interview

Group interview
    two 1:1 interviews with a consultant and a managing director
    1 task to complete (financial data analysis, excel, etc)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2011.

Interview

Several behavioral questions, like why you choose this grad schoo, how did you handle a difficult situation. The interviewer was very nice and had very relax conversation. But then she gave me a printed out spreadsheet to analyze the aggregate profits and followed up many accounting detailed questions.. Didn't expect that :(

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FTI Consulting (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2008.

Interview

I met with 2 other analyst and 3 senior staff members. Interview consists of a case study to test your qualitative and quantitative skills