FMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

CD Interview

CD
Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FMC in October 2009.

Interview Details I had a total of 3 interviews and they were quite long. The first one was HR, the last 2 were presentation type.

Interview Question – How do you approach a redesign?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FMC in November 2013.

Interview Details Called by 3rd party recruiter that was hiring for position. Lengthy phone call that was more geared toward past experiences and work ethic.

Interview Question – Self evaluation type questions. "What would you say is your worst attribute", etc.   Answer Question

Finance/Controllers/Treasury/Tax Interview

Finance/Controllers/Treasury/Tax
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at FMC.

Interview Details Decent, straight-forward process. First there is a screen and then an in-person interview that should take at least three hours

Interview Question – None, they were all fairly expected. Be prepared to talk about your abilities. And be relaxed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I made the mistake of not negotiating, as the offer blew me away at the time and I was excited to get the job.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Analytical Chemist
Ewing, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FMC in August 2013.

Interview Details I applied this position (analytical chemist) on line and received phone interview request in a week. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. I was asked to describe my research, why I like this positon, what career goal is, my experience with the techniques this position required.

Interview Question – describe my management experience   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at FMC.

Interview Details 4 interviews of 2 people each. Each person focused on a different competency. Hiring manager focused on competences most critical to job.

Interview Question – Mostly standard. Asked a few questions on company and division vision/mission/goals. Company vision clearly posted online. Division vision came from initial discussions prior to interview plus more details from asking during face to face interviews.   Answer Question

Procurement Analyst Interview

Procurement Analyst

Interviewed at FMC

Interview Details 3 stage interview process. Very friendly and open, clear about responsibilities and expectations.

Control Engineer Interview

Control Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at FMC in April 2012.

Interview Details 1:- Telephonic Interview
2:- Face to Face Inteview

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FMC in January 2009.

Interview Details Phone interview with technical contact. Later face to face interview with hiring manager and and hiring managers manager. HR interview to review your personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – little hard. will not have good raise.

Associate Strategy Interview

Associate Strategy

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FMC in October 2010.

Interview Details 2 1:1 interviews with head of HR and a VP. Interview with VP consisted in discussion of resume, plus a quick market sizing problem. Interview with HR was more challenging. Wasn't enough prepared. Be prepared to articulate clearly why you wanna do the job and why that company.

Interview Question – If your boss asks you to send a worker in a country at war. What would be your answer?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Philadelphia, PA (US)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at FMC in November 2010.

Interview Details I applied through on-campus recruiting. After 1-1 interview on campus, had 1-1 interviews with 8 directors at headquarters. Questions are mostly behavioral and about past experience. Also, a lot of "why" questions were asked. Having good understanding about the company's business and the industry would impress you. Asking good questions is also important.

Interview Questions

Worked for FMC? Contribute to the Community!