Eze Software Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied via job portals, got a call from Boston based HR. First round was kind of fluctuating as the interviewer was asking some irrelevant questions. Overally the interview was good and got the call for face to face round. Interview was straight forward and gone well. There was another face to face round with same interviewer and few other folks. Finally there was a director level interview without many questions..

HR round was around salary negotiations was not tough though because expectation was communicated well before.
Finally got the job offer.

3 rounds + 1 HR round

Interview Questions
  • The process was quite smooth and up to the expectations of an experienced hire.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

They give a description of the company, your expected hours (50/ week) and asked about former/current employment.

Then, 5 tech questions:

1. How do you promote a server to Domain Controller?
    2. What port does SMTP use?
    3. Why is it bad to keep Exchange and AD on same server?
    4. What is IP?
    5. What is DNS?

Interview Questions
    • What salary would it take for you to move from your current job to us?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2009.

I was contacted by the NY office and scheduled for an Interview. Walked in to Boston office and was seated it the fornt conference room. The 3 people that I interviewed with were personable and thought I had a good interview with them.

Interview Questions
    • How long has my search been?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to travel to Boston from Cape Cod for work, given the distance   View Answer