Eze Software

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in August 2011.

I didn't past the phone interview. I live in CA, so I forgot about the 3 hour time difference from Boston. They called me when I was asleep. That was that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2010.

I first received an email asking if i would be interested in a 1:1 phone interview. I said yes and scheduled the interview.

The phone interview asked me some simple questions about my academic and professional background. They explained the duties involved with the position and made sure i would be interested. About three days after the phone interview i was invited back for an interview at the office one week later. Before the interview, i was told to finish a questionaire and email it back.

The onsite interview consisted of three 1:1 interviews (a recruiter, an upper level manager and a software developer) and one interview with two QA managers. All four asked me about my interest in the position and other basic interview questions (biggest strengths/weaknesses etc.). All four also asked me logic questions. After the four interviews, I was told i would hear a reply within one week.

I did not recieve an offer.

Interview Questions
    • you are given 6 golf balls, where one weighs slightly more than the others (so five have exactly equal weight). Given a scale, how few measurements can you make to identify the "heavy" ball?   View Answer