Eze Software

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2014.

Interview Details interviewed with 3 people - very serious and straighfoward interview. most interesting part was the brain teasers. you should know your resume like the back of your hand because they ask you to talk about certain bullets. make sure you have a serious interest before going in

Interview Question – what is your interest in finance and technology   Answer Question

Boston, MA (US)

I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interview Details Three rounds 2 fit one questions

Interview Question – They are all riddles/ brain teasers   View Answer

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2013.

Interview Details Applied online, contacted by HR within a couple days to set up a phone screen. Phone screen only took about 10 minutes, pretty standard going over resume and why you are interested in finance/technology.

First round in person interview: First I had to fill out a 13 question application online, which was actually helpful because it allowed me to collect a lot of my thoughts about my experiences ahead of time. In the interview I met with two managers from Connectivity and one from QA, all want to know why you like Eze and finance/technology. More going over resume experiences. Most interviewers will give you logic problems, they want to hear you as you solve it to understand your reasoning.

Was contacted that I had been moved into the position of a QA Analyst (the Leadership Development Program has two options, the other is Connectivity Consultant). Met with two QA managers at once, very similar interview to the first round in terms of going over resume/logic questions. Then met with head of QA- no logic questions but a lot of tough behavioral questions, be prepared with a lot of examples from your school/work experience. Lastly, I met with the co-president. More resume review and logic problems but I think the main point of this interview was to see if you could hold your own with the higher-ups of the company.

Another tip, they leave a good amount of time for you to ask questions so make sure you have some ready to go.

Overall, it was a very good interview experience. The interviewers were friendly, seemed happy with the company, and HR did a great job of communicating next steps.

Interview Question – There were a lot of logic problems/brainteasers but not too difficult, some of the behavioral ones were tougher -- something along the lines of when did you make an error that let a team down.   Answer Question

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details It's a multi-part interview process with not only the HR rep but also higher up analysts/software engineers. They will ask you the basics (profile questions, background, why you want to work there, etc.) & then pretty much end with a logic question (they seem to recycle the same ones).

Interview Question – I apologize, but I can't seem to remember the questions for the life of me! I think the trickiest one was the one about the socks.   Answer Question

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

Interview Details - Began with simple initial phone interview about interest and skills
- First round interview: meet with 2 people from Connectivity and 1 from QA through conversation and series of logic questions
- Second round interview: meet with only people from QA to talk about skills as they pertain to job and more logic questions
- Impersonal email (filled with grammatical errors) was sent to me a week later saying I did not get an offer

Interview Question – - Prep for logic questions!
- You have no prior experience in tech, so why choose Eze?
  Answer Question

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2012.

Interview Details For campus recruiting it was only one thirty minute interview with several logic questions. Kind of halfway between a case interview and personality interview.

Interview Question – Search for the kinds of questions Google interviews ask...that is where Eze steals its ideas!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They tell you the salary, then you have a few weeks to accept or decline.

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

Interview Details I was contacted for an initial interview with two people on campus, which took about an hour. After that, I was invited to travel down to Boston (at my expense) to interview with three separate people in their office. The interview took almost two hours. Two of my interviewers were great, the third was a little rough around the edges. It was on a Friday afternoon, so they probably wanted to get out of there.

Interview Question – What question were you hoping I would ask?   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details background, resume, brain teaser

Interview Question – what was your biggest regret about college   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details Talked very fast and didn't ask very in depth questions. They missed their first interview time but they rescheduled

Interview Question – Why Eze Castle?   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

Interview Details I was nervous heading into the interview after hearing about the logic questions they ask, but honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. They challenged a few comments I made to see how I reacted in that situation, but as long as you stay calm, personable, and confident, you'll be fine.

Interview Question – There are three barrels of fruit - apples, plums, and a mix of both. The labels on the barrels are scambled. By picking one piece of fruit from one barrel only, how can you determine what fruit is in each?   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!