Eze Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst Interview

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details My interview took place at my college campus and was 1 hr long. The first half hour was with a Manager from the QA department and the second half hour was with a Manager from the Connectivity department. Both Managers asked why Eze? and what I thought I would bring to the company? Be ready to answer a couple of logic question.

Interview Question – It's important to be ready to explain why you like the company, why you are applying, and why you think it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

Software Development Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details Applied through the companies website. Had 1 phone screen on OOPs concept which lasted about 20 mins. Was called for an onsite interview after 2 weeks, they had a subjective list of questions which I was told to write answer to in 45 mins. They asked me some behavioral questions like how do you share a bad news with a person / How will you share technical detail with a non technical person. The questions on the test were mainly about OOPS and .Net . There was 1 coding question to check whether a string was a palindrome or not. The interviewer discussed my answer and added variations to it. One questions was to write SQL queries for some sample tables. had another phone screening after a week with questions on OOPs and Multithreading. Was told about the offer after 3-4 days.

Reason for Declining – The salary was sub par as per the market standard and I had another offer which matched my skill set better.

Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Eze Leadership Development Program
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Interview Details Started with initial phone screen with HR. A couple days later was asked to schedule an in-person interview. The first time in their office consisted of 3 interviews - 2 from connectivity, 1 from Quality Assurance. This round is to get to know you better, see if you can think, and decide which team you would fit better on. The Final round is with more senior people from one of the chosen teams and they will give you more info on the position. They want to see if you can hold your own and handle conversing with more experienced people. Can you demonstrate why you stand out and the value you would bring?

Interview Question – Be ready to answer logic questions throughout the interview process. Also, be ready to express what makes you unique. One questions I received was: "What is your favorite excel function?"   Answer Question

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Deployment Consulatn
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Question – How many text messages are sent in a year?
How much gas is consumed in a year
  Answer Question

Training Program Interview

Training Program

I applied online and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details Phone interview 1 week after applying. 2 weeks after made appt for 1st interview. Interview consisted of conversations with HR rep, and individuals from QA and CC- took about 2 hrs.

Interview Question – Brain teaser about using string and matches for time   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Question – How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details I applied through my college career website. I was contacted by Eze's HR and there was an initial phone screen. After this I moved on to a second round interview which was conducted via Skype because I was an out of state candidate. I interviewed with two Eze employees, one from the quality assurance side and one from the connectivity consultant side. After a few days I was contacted that I wasn't invited to Boston for a final round.

Interview Question – Tell me one thing about yourself that I don't know from your resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details Three-round interview. First was by phone with a lead developer at HQ, second in-person with managers at local office, third by phone with hiring manager at local office. Initial phone interview questions mostly focused on definitions of terms involved with object-oriented programming, plus writing a short program to solve an easy problem. In-person interview was a bit tougher, asking more technical questions about the problems involved with multiple inheritance and also questions about object-oriented design (e.g., drawing a proposed system on the whiteboard). Knowing SQL beforehand is a plus but not required, especially if you have a strong math background. Researching the company beforehand is also recommended. Third interview (second phone round) was mostly a discussion of past experience and what I hoped to get out of the internship. Office culture seems nice but quiet: there are cubicles with short walls; attire was mostly business casual; they have a nice break room with a beer tap (for Fridays after the market closes); I was also able to talk with some of the employees in the break room between the two rounds of the in-person interview. Had a bit of difficulty communicating with one of the HR people by email; I overcame this by copying in another HR contact with all of my emails and by following up within a couple days if I got no response.

Interview Question – What is multiple inheritance, and what problems might be caused by it? How do Java classes gain the benefits of multiple inheritance while avoiding these problems?   View Answer

Software Engineering Intern At Eze Castle Software Interview

Software Engineering Intern At Eze Castle Software

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details First round was on OOPS concepts. Difference between C and Java. About resume and tell logic for printing 'a' if given number is divisible by 5 and 'b' if it is divisible by 15. Second interview was scheduled for 1 hr but interview went on for only 10 minutes asking about projects which I did.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected questions. Prepare on OOPs concepts and basic data structures.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Question – In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question