Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr, 2015

3.1

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2014.

Interview

On campus interview, 2 behavioral 30 minute interviews with 2 logic questions a piece. Otherwise straight behavioral. In office, 4 interviews lasting about 2 hours in total. Logic questions in each one with primarily behavioral otherwise. Focus on what they desire- solving problems and communication skills

Other job opportunity

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through Campus website. Called about three weeks later to do a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was moved on to a Skype interview with two managers. This was an awful idea. The connection was terrible on their end. They asked me a bunch of ridiculous questions - mostly behavioral. I then had an interview in their Chicago office, which is in a nice location, but the office itself is dark and desolate. During the in-person interview I met with three people. All of them had their phones out and were receiving text messages while I was trying to interview. They were mostly uninterested in what I had to say. A couple weeks later I received an offer. The pay is just okay for the area I'd be required to live in. I was mostly turned off after learning about what the job entails and ended up declining.

This job is mostly tech support. If that's your thing then this COULD be for you. If you don't want to be tech support, run away. You really don't need a business degree to do this job from what I understood.

Interview Questions

They really fool you with the whole "leadership development program" nonsense.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with the EzeSoft recruiter contacting me from the Boston office about their LDP opportunity. The recruiter took down information about my experience and scheduled a phone interview with a member of the HR team. The said HR member completely forgot about my scheduled phone interview which meant I had to reach out after waiting an hour for the call. After finally getting in touch with the interviewer and conducting a full-interview, the HR member thought I was too experienced for the LDP position and scheduled me for a Consultant role. This meant having to do another phone interview with the same interviewer at a different time. They then requested I come in to meet with the team where I was scheduled to meet with 4 consultants. Since one of the consultants was unavailable, I was requested to come in the office at another time. To sum it up, the interview process was totally unorganized and utterly frustrating.

Interview Questions

• How many degrees do the hour and seconds hand form at 3:15?   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee at Eze software. The HR took atleast a month after I was contacted initially to setup a phone interview.
    1 HR phone round - Went through my profile, etc
    1st round Technical - 30 min. Basic Java questions, Basic Multithreading, design patterns, all basic questions which any CS grad can answer.

After a week of the technical round, they called up and said that they would like to setup another round of technical phone round, this time it would also include live coding. They setup a time and date. I did not setup any other interviews on this day since I was busy preparing for the live coding. However, nobody called up at the scheduled time. When I wrote an email to HR she said that the manager's meeting over ran and they were sorry and would like to schedule for another time. So I scheduled another date/time. Nobody called me during the second scheduled appointment. The HR does NOT have even the courtesy to email me and notify why the interviewer didn't call. I didn't contact Eze software after that.

Worst experience ever, I wasted two days for this company!! I had 2 interviews each day since I was actively interviewing and this company wasted my time and didn't even notify me if they were not able to call.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

After submitting my application, had an initial phone screen - very basic expected questions. Good to know as much as you can about the company. After this, I had two 45 minute skype interviews with two different employees. Both asked pretty similar questions - again more of the same behavioral stuff. Be able to talk about past experiences and how it relates to the job. Finally, there was an on-site round where I talked with two upper level employees for an hour each. More of the same stuff really. Had one brainteaser in there which was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Think of the worst person you've ever worked with. What would they say about you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Quite slow. The interview was 3 rounds and lasted more than hours.

Software Development Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I just finished a phone interview. All questions are about basic knowledge of oops(Java). Like Java concepts, specify each concept and give an example, difference between overloading and overriding, what is garbage collection and use of final etc. It is not difficult but they like to ask details and examples. I am looking forward to have a good result after onsite interview.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Interview

First i had a telephonic interview, which involved basic OOP concepts and some questions related to exception handling
    A week later I was called for an in person interview, where I had to take a test for an hour , which involved writing pseudo code related to linked list, basic data structures and a question on SQL
    My first interviewer , reviewed my test, and asked questions related to the test and my resume.
    The 2nd and 3rd interviewer drilled me on OOP concepts.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

4 weeks. Applied through school career website and had an initial phone interview followed by one more phone interview. About a week later invited into the office for a series of interviews that lasted roughly 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Two logic questions mixed in with a lot of behavioral type stuff.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview with three different managers.

Interview Questions

• Logic question: they give you numbers 1-9 on individual pieces of paper, ask you to divide them into two groups that when added together equal the same amount.   1 Answer