Eze Software

Updated 2 Mar, 2015
Updated 2 Mar, 2015

3.1

Leadership Development Program Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by one of their recruiters and set up a phone interview about a week later. Interview was about 20 minutes and consisted of normal behavioral questions. I was told a few days later that they would not go further with me. I did ask for feedback, however they did not give me any.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked normal questions such as why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself in five years, etc.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Resume drop through school, selected for a skype interview. It was mostly personality, then a logic puzzle at the end. Then was asked to travel to Boston for an in-person interview. It was a series of 4 interviews. The first was fit and a logic puzzle, the second was all personality and questions about the program with two current LDPs, the third was fit and another logic puzzle, and the last was logical reasoning about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Bridge and 4 people who have to make it across in 17 minutes.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

First thing will happen, you will get a phone call from a recruiter. It's pretty simple, she doesn't know much about the program or position so you just go through your background.

I was then invited to do a Skype interview with two different employees. It's a very structured interview where all the questions are prepared and theres really no time for any type of back and forth. They will ask you hypotheticals (ex: you are giving a speech to students on how to prepare for the real world, what do you say?) and brain teasers. I got two brain teasers but I know of people getting 4. They aren't all that difficult but it's still nerve racking as the guys wait for you. Just remember to think outloud and let them know what you're thinking.

I was then invited into the office and met with four different employees all asking me different questions. Again, nothing too techinical or difficult but just stay on the tip of your toes.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Initially met recruiter at college fair. Received email a week later to set up a phone interview. Follow up Skype interview after that with 2 hiring managers that lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview is pretty basic, typical background questions and why your interested in the company. The Skype gets into more detail about your experience, the products about Eze, typical behavioral questions, and 2 brain teasers.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2014.

The phone interview was relatively simple, heavily depending on OOP related questions. The in person interview lasts about 3 hours and goes into more detail (C# in my case). Middleground on interview difficulty.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

First I got a telephone interview about certain OOP questions, such as inherit, metamorphism and interface. Then I went to have a face to face interview, about several programming questions about data structure and array sorting. I think my answer to those questions is good, however I did not get the intern position

Interview Questions
    • A single example to show how to build the interface using java   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2014.

A very informal phone call in which she asked me some questions and told me about the program. The interview was informative and the interviewer was very kind. It was a nice conversation and a good way for me to realize that it was not the kind of position I am seeking.

Associate Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied online and was contacted by HR recruiter, talked more in depth about my resume. From there, setup an in person interview a couple of days later and met one on one with two managers. Again asked mostly personal experience questions as well as company questions and two logic questions to figure out thought process.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of questions on what they do, some logic questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

The interview was Okay, the interviewer was easy to talk with which made it easier for me to share my interests with him. Mostly asked about my projects and a few java questions. Nothing too difficult.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question