Eze Software Deployment Consulatn Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eze Software.

Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Questions
  • How many text messages are sent in a year?
    How much gas is consumed in a year
      Answer Question