ExxonMobil International Interview Questions & Reviews

57 interviews

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint John, NB
    Anonymous Employee in Saint John, NB

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in February 2010.

In interview process starts between 8:30 to 12:00, and it will be ended with a lunch. You will have two interview season and between each on them you have a chance to have a friendly chat with one of the experience employee in the company. They will also assign you an interview body, who will accompany you during whole interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation that you have a problem with your co worker. how you react to that situation?   View Answer

Computer Science/engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in September 2009.

I was interviewed for the co-op position, it was quite fair and no technical questions at all, all are behavior type questions that require you to provide very specific example(description, how to overcome the difficulties, the outcome ) So be prepared with specific examples that can demonstrate your soft skills and also some projects experiences if you're applying for a tech position.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us a time that you've done beyond the requirements.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ExxonMobil International.

Had to pass a numerical test first. Was not difficult but the issue was limited timing. Later I was invited for the 1st round interview. It was a behavioral interview (they can come up with some questions that are quite difficult to answer immediately). Later on the same day I received an invitation for the 2nd round interview with the manager and the supervisor. Again was a behavioral interview with bunch of tricky questions. Both interviews were with very nice people in a very nice and not depressing environment.

Interview Questions
    • An example when you had to learn smth in very limited time.
      An example when you didn't keep your promise.
        Answer Question
    Salary was no negotiable, take it or leave it offer

Procurement Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ExxonMobil International.

My professor emailed me saying they needed an intern. I submitted my resume to him and then I went through two face-to-face interviews and a phone interview for the internship. I was hired full-time after my internship.

Interview Questions
    I accepted the offer without negotiations.

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ExxonMobil International.

Online application and psychometric testing.
    20 min phone interview.
    One hour face-to-face interview.
    Assessment Centre

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in November 2012.

telephone interview with the HR, face to face interview with a manager

Interview Questions
    • to rate myself on different areas mentioning examples from real life   View Answer
    there was no choice for an intern :)

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at ExxonMobil International.

online application with CV. Then, face to face interview in their office. Competency based questions, such as my achievement, give example, elaborate it and specifically tell them how I deal with certain situation.They asked according to my resume so be familiar with what you have written.

Interview Questions
    • something like IQ question I guess, "how to do you fill a shopping mall with tennis balls? stated your assumptions"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in February 2013.

I first met with a campus recruiter at the engineering job fair on campus. I went through my resume and talked about my research experience that I did the summer after my Freshman year. I got an on campus interview where I was asked the normal STAR questions about working with others and past experiences. Then, the interviewer asked about my interests and where I see my career going. I told her what I was interested in and she said I would fit well in the department and that she would pass my information along to them to see if they could find a spot for me. A few months later, I was contacted by the recruiter for the department who told me I would be flown to headquarters for a second interview with said department. The second interview consisted of three interviews with three different people, including a very senior level executive.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked questions specific to what I was interviewing for, even though it was outside of my topic of study at school.   Answer Question
    The salary is so competitive, I would not advise negotiating for intern positions.

Intern Interview

The interview was not hard. They pretty much decided on you. If you get the interview, it is highly likely you will get it. It is afterall just an internship position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in January 2011.

1. phone interview
    2. onsite interview which is basic a short conversation with supervisor

Interview Questions

Worked for ExxonMobil International? Contribute to the Community!