ExxonMobil International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Facilities Engineer Interview

Facilities Engineer
Saint John, NB

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in February 2010.

Interview Details In interview process starts between 8:30 to 12:00, and it will be ended with a lunch. You will have two interview season and between each on them you have a chance to have a friendly chat with one of the experience employee in the company. They will also assign you an interview body, who will accompany you during whole interview process.

Interview Question – Explain a situation that you have a problem with your co worker. how you react to that situation?   View Answer

Computer Science/engineering Interview

Computer Science/engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in September 2009.

Interview Details I was interviewed for the co-op position, it was quite fair and no technical questions at all, all are behavior type questions that require you to provide very specific example(description, how to overcome the difficulties, the outcome ) So be prepared with specific examples that can demonstrate your soft skills and also some projects experiences if you're applying for a tech position.

Interview Question – Please tell us a time that you've done beyond the requirements.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Accounts Payable
Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ExxonMobil International.

Interview Details Had to pass a numerical test first. Was not difficult but the issue was limited timing. Later I was invited for the 1st round interview. It was a behavioral interview (they can come up with some questions that are quite difficult to answer immediately). Later on the same day I received an invitation for the 2nd round interview with the manager and the supervisor. Again was a behavioral interview with bunch of tricky questions. Both interviews were with very nice people in a very nice and not depressing environment.

Interview Question – An example when you had to learn smth in very limited time.
An example when you didn't keep your promise.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was no negotiable, take it or leave it offer

Procurement Associate Interview

Procurement Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ExxonMobil International.

Interview Details My professor emailed me saying they needed an intern. I submitted my resume to him and then I went through two face-to-face interviews and a phone interview for the internship. I was hired full-time after my internship.

Interview Question – Nothing technical - all behavioral   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer without negotiations.

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

GRADUATE POSITION
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ExxonMobil International.

Interview Details Online application and psychometric testing.
20 min phone interview.
One hour face-to-face interview.
Assessment Centre

Interview Question – Why did you choose your degree course?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at ExxonMobil International.

Interview Details online application with CV. Then, face to face interview in their office. Competency based questions, such as my achievement, give example, elaborate it and specifically tell them how I deal with certain situation.They asked according to my resume so be familiar with what you have written.

Interview Question – something like IQ question I guess, "how to do you fill a shopping mall with tennis balls? stated your assumptions"   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in November 2012.

Interview Details telephone interview with the HR, face to face interview with a manager

Interview Question – to rate myself on different areas mentioning examples from real life   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no choice for an intern :)

Fairfax, VA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in February 2013.

Interview Details I first met with a campus recruiter at the engineering job fair on campus. I went through my resume and talked about my research experience that I did the summer after my Freshman year. I got an on campus interview where I was asked the normal STAR questions about working with others and past experiences. Then, the interviewer asked about my interests and where I see my career going. I told her what I was interested in and she said I would fit well in the department and that she would pass my information along to them to see if they could find a spot for me. A few months later, I was contacted by the recruiter for the department who told me I would be flown to headquarters for a second interview with said department. The second interview consisted of three interviews with three different people, including a very senior level executive.

Interview Question – I was asked questions specific to what I was interviewing for, even though it was outside of my topic of study at school.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary is so competitive, I would not advise negotiating for intern positions.

Interviewed at ExxonMobil International

Interview Details The interview was not hard. They pretty much decided on you. If you get the interview, it is highly likely you will get it. It is afterall just an internship position.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Exxonmobil   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in January 2011.

Interview Details 1. phone interview
2. onsite interview which is basic a short conversation with supervisor

Interview Question – Introduce yourself   Answer Question

Worked for ExxonMobil International? Contribute to the Community!