Evalueserve

Updated 15 Dec, 2014
Updated 15 Dec, 2014

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

COMMUNICATION SKILLS WILL BE CHECKED, GUESSTIMATE QUESTIONS BASED ON REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE BUT WILL BE HYPOTHETICAL, MARKET ANALYSIS, APTITUDE, PHARMACOLOGY INCLUDING NEWER DRUGS IN MARKET, PROJECT RELATED QUESTIONS, SOME MATHEMATICAL QUESTIONS AND PUZZLES WHERE YOU MIGHT NEED TO APPLY MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS, WILL ALSO ASK YOU TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF WHERE YOU NEED TO GO STEP BY STEP ACCORDING TO YOUR RESUME, ALSO NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LITERATURE SEARCH, SOME CASE STUDIES

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in December 2014.

Got call from HR. need to work in Deutsche Bank office, Bangalore. Work is into RMBS mortgage secutarization and its analysis. Interview went for an hour with a hiring manager. Questions mostly on my current work experience. some more questions in the mortgage domain, modeling, statistical techniques, SAS and SQL. questions on bonds, securities, forecasting, derivatives etc.

Interview Questions
    • more questions are FRM related. why subprime crisis. cases on typical financial instruments.   Answer Question

I need to work in clients site (Deustche Bank). Once contract ends, I need to go back and work in eval-delhi ofc. i never want to leave Bangalore.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in November 2014.

i applied though campus recruitment. the whole process took 1 day. procedure : there was an aptitude test followed by two rounds of interview that is technical interview and HR interview. the whole staff was very helpful and friendly. there was different designations for masters and bachelors students.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2014.

I got the call for interview from evalueserve for the Test Lead position. Seems they don't respect the time of the candidates as they kept me waiting eventually i came to interviewer is not in office.So they have given a written paper though it was communicated to me there would be any written exam.especially i requested to provide the JD for the position but i didn't get any response.

Business Analyst Interview

A written test conducted by cocubes.com.The test is fairly easy and I got through to the round of interviews.There were 3 rounds of interviews.One HR and two technical.These guys make on the spot offers so you know where you stand in the process immediately

Interview Questions
    • A case question that a client is looking to open hotel chain in Gurgaon.What should he do differently from the existing competition   View Answers (2)

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Evalueserve.

The overall interview process was divided into 5 Rounds:

Round1: SAS Questions and Financial Services understanding

Round2: Technical Round revolving more around the kind of work done in previous company into Data Analytics.

Round3: Business Case Study round and Guestimates

- how to create 24 with four zeroes?
    - Using only statistical data analysis, how would you form strategies to stop credit card frauds?
    - How do you calculate churn in 20,000 clients.
    - 4 persons and 1 Bridge puzzle
    - Calculate no of birds in delhi NCR

Round4: Client Round - Focused on both skills based such as modelling techniques and documentation as well as soft skills such as people skills and communication.

Round5: HR Round (General HR Questions and Salary discussions)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in September 2014.

HR found me on employement relatef website. Had first telephonic interview with HR, basic introduction. Then after one week she called me to schedule the f2f interview. First round was aptitude test(very easy), second round was interview with the team lead. She asked easy questions.
    Its been one month and no call from them, i guess they didnt find me suitable for the position

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Evalueserve.

Very long with many breaks between rounds. Actual interview was quick and precise. Mostly checked technical knowledge and asked about previous experience. Asked about ability to work long shifts and mentioned there were no cabs provided. Were evasive when asked about actual timings, precise nature of clients etc but very forthcoming about the office environment, rules, even told me which rules were mandatory and which existed only on paper

Interview Questions
    • many questions about the nature of the training and work done in the past; did not expect them to ask in so much details   Answer Question
    not able to negotiate much.

Business Analyst Interview

Nice and comfortable. Friendly interviewer. Total 3 rounds are conducted. 1st and last rounds were telephonic. One should be confident. Good speaking and listening skills is necessary. That would be all.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Evalueserve.

I had 5 rounds of interview. All were technical round with lots of question around valuation, equity etc.
    First round was of core technical questions related to equity, valuation, forecasting etc.
    Second round was mix of technical and hr questions
    third round was also mix of technical and hr question
    fourth and fifth round was taken by client

Interview Questions
    • Reason for switching as I have served only 1 year in previous organization   Answer Question
    There was negotiation over salary