Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated 5 Apr, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter and had a first round screening interview on the phone. In a week, on site interview is scheduled. I was expecting one of those heavy technical interviews that are designed to know your textbook knowledge rather than actually knowing you. It was nothing like that at all. You can see that the company culture is different than most of the tech companies in the city. They value your educational background and ask you a lot about your resume. It was a unique interview experience for me.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about your resume assuming that you have a relatively self explanatory resume not a single pager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was quite satisfactory.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

one of the interviewers came , greeted me and we went to the interview ,it was 2 on 1 interview , both men were very friendly, they started with some behavioral questions , then technical questions

Interview Questions

• what are the access modifiers,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ottawa, ON) in October 2014.

Interview

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

Interview Questions

• What is your most honorable thing?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC) in January 2014.

Interview

Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
    Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
    Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
    I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted after around 3+ weeks.

First I had a phone interview, recruiter was very friendly and professional.

After a week I got a face to face interview; the interviewers were professional yet nice people, easy going and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Interview was smooth. In my Specific case; since I have some personal software projects of my own, I was asked to explain more about one of the projects.
      I enjoyed the interview because it was straight forward.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Very straightforward. They asked me about previous jobs, what I know about their products,
    The response time was very good to know if I had the job or not.

Interview Questions

• I was expecting a trap or something like "what is your third least favorite color" or maybe something about swedish culture and Abba. None of that showed up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existant, I accepted what they offered, it was good enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Interview

I applied for the junior position. The interview process was so quick. After two phone calls from HR, I was invited to the on-site interview. The questions were almost behavioral, no technical question was asked. The hiring team was so friendly and knowledgeable. Totally, it was a convenient experience.

Interview Questions

• No technical question was asked. Be prepared for a behavioral interview.   Answer Question