Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 30 Oct, 2014

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2013.

Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
    Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
    Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
    I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

I applied online and was contacted after around 3+ weeks.

First I had a phone interview, recruiter was very friendly and professional.

After a week I got a face to face interview; the interviewers were professional yet nice people, easy going and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was smooth. In my Specific case; since I have some personal software projects of my own, I was asked to explain more about one of the projects.
      I enjoyed the interview because it was straight forward.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Very straightforward. They asked me about previous jobs, what I know about their products,
    The response time was very good to know if I had the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • I was expecting a trap or something like "what is your third least favorite color" or maybe something about swedish culture and Abba. None of that showed up.   Answer Question
    Non-existant, I accepted what they offered, it was good enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied for the junior position. The interview process was so quick. After two phone calls from HR, I was invited to the on-site interview. The questions were almost behavioral, no technical question was asked. The hiring team was so friendly and knowledgeable. Totally, it was a convenient experience.

Interview Questions
    • No technical question was asked. Be prepared for a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

The interview was very straight forward consisting of an interview with 2 managers and one senior developer/architect. Overall the interview consisted of typical behavioural and easy technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between public, private and protected?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

I just had one interview directly with my manager, he prestented the company and he let me to talk about my previous experiences and my technical expertise based on my CV.