Ericsson-Worldwide

Getting the Interview

26 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Interview Question – Questions were very general and easy   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Negotiation Details – No

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Interview Question – Nothing really. All were pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and was contacted after around 3+ weeks.

First I had a phone interview, recruiter was very friendly and professional.

After a week I got a face to face interview; the interviewers were professional yet nice people, easy going and friendly.

Interview Question – Interview was smooth. In my Specific case; since I have some personal software projects of my own, I was asked to explain more about one of the projects.
I enjoyed the interview because it was straight forward.
  Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

Interview Details The interview was very straight forward consisting of an interview with 2 managers and one senior developer/architect. Overall the interview consisted of typical behavioural and easy technical questions.

Interview Question – What is the difference between public, private and protected?   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Very straightforward. They asked me about previous jobs, what I know about their products,
The response time was very good to know if I had the job or not.

Interview Question – I was expecting a trap or something like "what is your third least favorite color" or maybe something about swedish culture and Abba. None of that showed up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-existant, I accepted what they offered, it was good enough.

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details I applied for the junior position. The interview process was so quick. After two phone calls from HR, I was invited to the on-site interview. The questions were almost behavioral, no technical question was asked. The hiring team was so friendly and knowledgeable. Totally, it was a convenient experience.

Interview Question – No technical question was asked. Be prepared for a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview Details I just had one interview directly with my manager, he prestented the company and he let me to talk about my previous experiences and my technical expertise based on my CV.

Interview Question – Why did you choose a carrier in IT?   View Answer

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details The number of interviews was small. Basically there were two technical and a management interview. The first one was about core programming laguange knowledge, while the second was more about the broader knowledge and the former experiences. Last, the management interview was an informal discussion about my former experiences from a non-technical point of view.

Interview Question – Non-technical questions on a technical interview that require practical thinking and that you think outside the box can be difficult.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Several rounds of tests of technical skills, psychological assessment, personal interview

Interview Question – I do not remember.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 26 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.