Ericsson-Worldwide

29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2013.

Interview Details Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.

Interview Question – No Difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Interview Question – Questions were very general and easy   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Negotiation Details – No

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Interview Question – Nothing really. All were pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and was contacted after around 3+ weeks.

First I had a phone interview, recruiter was very friendly and professional.

After a week I got a face to face interview; the interviewers were professional yet nice people, easy going and friendly.

Interview Question – Interview was smooth. In my Specific case; since I have some personal software projects of my own, I was asked to explain more about one of the projects.
I enjoyed the interview because it was straight forward.
  Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

Interview Details The interview was very straight forward consisting of an interview with 2 managers and one senior developer/architect. Overall the interview consisted of typical behavioural and easy technical questions.

Interview Question – What is the difference between public, private and protected?   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Very straightforward. They asked me about previous jobs, what I know about their products,
The response time was very good to know if I had the job or not.

Interview Question – I was expecting a trap or something like "what is your third least favorite color" or maybe something about swedish culture and Abba. None of that showed up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-existant, I accepted what they offered, it was good enough.

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details I applied for the junior position. The interview process was so quick. After two phone calls from HR, I was invited to the on-site interview. The questions were almost behavioral, no technical question was asked. The hiring team was so friendly and knowledgeable. Totally, it was a convenient experience.

Interview Question – No technical question was asked. Be prepared for a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview Details I just had one interview directly with my manager, he prestented the company and he let me to talk about my previous experiences and my technical expertise based on my CV.

Interview Question – Why did you choose a carrier in IT?   View Answer

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details Basic phone interview was the first step, I got invited to do a test with modules including IP network, C, C++/Java, Assembly, Linux topics, a personality test and a logical test. It tool 3 hours approximately to finish. After evaluation I got invited to an interview where 6 leaders sat against me and we had a >1:30 interview. Was a quite decent experience i have to admit. English test was also done shortly. They also asked my salary expectations where I told a range. At the end I got the higher amount.

Interview Question – Is coaching and mentoring is important for me and what does it cover?   View Answer

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!