Ericsson-Worldwide

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2013.

Interview Details Ericsson Chicago engineering team came to the career fair. I handed over my resume to them. Was asked to apply online.After a month got an interview call on 26th Feb. Engineering manager of Chicago took my interview on 1st March.Asked 7-8 basic RF questions like whats Link Budget, Antenna Gain, db dbm , Interference and its types.The interview lasted just for 25 minutes. Got a call from HR on 8th march saying that I am through.

Interview Question – All questions were easy testing basic concepts   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

RF Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details The HR called first to set up the on-site interview. After a week they fixed the date, It was 70% technical and 30% HR took by the manager and the senior engineer. All questions were based on your profile on wireless comm and RF course questions like NF,SINR and so on.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide RF Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.