Ericsson-Worldwide

Ericsson-Worldwide RF Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RF Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2013.

Ericsson Chicago engineering team came to the career fair. I handed over my resume to them. Was asked to apply online.After a month got an interview call on 26th Feb. Engineering manager of Chicago took my interview on 1st March.Asked 7-8 basic RF questions like whats Link Budget, Antenna Gain, db dbm , Interference and its types.The interview lasted just for 25 minutes. Got a call from HR on 8th march saying that I am through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

RF Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

The HR called first to set up the on-site interview. After a week they fixed the date, It was 70% technical and 30% HR took by the manager and the senior engineer. All questions were based on your profile on wireless comm and RF course questions like NF,SINR and so on.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!