Ericsson-Worldwide

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Specialist Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The interview process began with an in-person recruiting visit at my campus. They were very visible and very approachable. The representatives all did a great job of explaining the company and the opportunities. Basically, that was the start of the recruitment process, and my resume made it to the interview stage. I was to be interviewed on the phone and there was to be a final decision made after this interview. I was not selected due to scheduling issues regarding my availability for the internship start date. However, I was given another shot with another hiring manager, since the university relations people recognized my potential as a candidate. I was given the opportunity to visit the offices and interview with two other managers. The interview was tough, but pleasant. They did not ask questions meant to trick me or set me up to fail. Rather, their questions were carefully constructed to make sure I was the right person for the job.

Interview Questions