Ericsson-Worldwide

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Specialist Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details The interview process began with an in-person recruiting visit at my campus. They were very visible and very approachable. The representatives all did a great job of explaining the company and the opportunities. Basically, that was the start of the recruitment process, and my resume made it to the interview stage. I was to be interviewed on the phone and there was to be a final decision made after this interview. I was not selected due to scheduling issues regarding my availability for the internship start date. However, I was given another shot with another hiring manager, since the university relations people recognized my potential as a candidate. I was given the opportunity to visit the offices and interview with two other managers. The interview was tough, but pleasant. They did not ask questions meant to trick me or set me up to fail. Rather, their questions were carefully constructed to make sure I was the right person for the job.

Interview Question – Explain how you would handle a crisis situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Project Specialist Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.