Ericsson-Worldwide

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Order Fulfillment Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview Details I was contacted by a temporary agency and she was interested in bringing me in for an interview. I got to the interview and 3 people were there. They asked a series of questions and I answered the best I can. The next day I got an offer.

Interview Question – What makes you get up in the morning to go to work
How do you stay organized
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2013.

Interview Details I went on two interviews. The first was with a couple of non management people to explain the job and asses my skills. The next interview was with a couple of managers who asked your standard interview type questions.
Ericsson currently hires through a temp agency and it takes about a year to become full time.

Interview Question – Non of the questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2012.

Interview Details Had an interview with one of the managers and was offered a position before I left.

Interview Question – Normal interview asking about experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!