Ericsson-Worldwide

384 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Co-op Interview

Vancouver, BC

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2010.

Interview Details Only 1 interview as this is an internship position, panel interview with 2 interviewers. Most questions are of technical nature, mostly regarding Object-Oriented design. Work culture tends to be more isolated than social, which can help focusing on difficult tasks. Uses Agile methodologies so work is done by small teams.

Interview Question – differences between class and object, abstract class and interface, override and overload   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Service Engineer
Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

Interview Details first interview is the phone technical interview and the second one is the face to face interview with senior technical expert in the team and the manager of the team and the third one also the last one is the HR interview.

Interview Question – your contribution.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Got invited for an interview through the career center in school. Very straightforward interview with three engineers for about 50 minutes. Some coding on whiteboard, some boolean algebra, some details about Java.

Interview Question – None really.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and was contacted after around 3+ weeks.

First I had a phone interview, recruiter was very friendly and professional.

After a week I got a face to face interview; the interviewers were professional yet nice people, easy going and friendly.

Interview Question – Interview was smooth. In my Specific case; since I have some personal software projects of my own, I was asked to explain more about one of the projects.
I enjoyed the interview because it was straight forward.
  Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details I had to go through two interviews. First with my manager and a HR representative. There were lots of behavioral type of questions in the interview. It lasted about one and a half hours. Once passed the first interview, a second interview was called with the Finance Director. It was not so difficult. FD was convinced once he understood my interest to work for the company and my skills to be successful in the role.

Interview Question – Tell me a situation when you were not in agreement with your line manager, and what did you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Two things I have negotiated for once I received the offer later- a) Joining date (I wanted to join bit late as I needed few more time to comply with my notice period); and b) Increase of base salary.

They agreed with my 1st negotiation, but there were no room for them to increase the base as I was offered the maximum of their budget for the position.

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

Interview Details The interview was very straight forward consisting of an interview with 2 managers and one senior developer/architect. Overall the interview consisted of typical behavioural and easy technical questions.

Interview Question – What is the difference between public, private and protected?   Answer Question

Senior Hardware Developer Interview

Ottawa, ON

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details the manager asked a technical guy to join the meeting who was not an expert in the filed but with some basic knowledge of it since the manager had no any knowledge.

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Very straightforward. They asked me about previous jobs, what I know about their products,
The response time was very good to know if I had the job or not.

Interview Question – I was expecting a trap or something like "what is your third least favorite color" or maybe something about swedish culture and Abba. None of that showed up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-existant, I accepted what they offered, it was good enough.

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details I applied for the junior position. The interview process was so quick. After two phone calls from HR, I was invited to the on-site interview. The questions were almost behavioral, no technical question was asked. The hiring team was so friendly and knowledgeable. Totally, it was a convenient experience.

Interview Question – No technical question was asked. Be prepared for a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Montreal, QC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2012.

Interview Details This was for an internship. It was about an hour long 30 minutes of behavioral questions and 30 minutes of technical. The technical questions were pretty difficult at the time, These were the questions from what I remember:
What is a DNS Query?
List the following operating systems in order of discovery?
What type of exception is thrown when this event occurs?

Interview Question – List the following operating systems in order of discovery?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide