Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr, 2015

2.8

RF Amplifier Interview

Interview

It is one hour interview. There are two people interview me. It ask 5-6 technique questions and some general questions together. Such as what you expect about your salary?

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received email for interview after 2 weeks. The first interview was behavioural interview. I was asked plenty of questions from my CV, my past projects and experiences. After this, I received another email for a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself; Past projects; Network fundamentals - TCP/UDP, networking commands - ping, tcpdump; basic linux commands. A couple of questions of telecom network architecture: how handover works, what is mobile IP?

The experience was nice. They made me feel quite comfortable.

Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Interview

They interviewed on phone then on the premises. In on site interview they asked easy technical questions but many of the questions were from non-technical points. Interview stayed for an hour. This company gives importance to the more experienced person.

Product Developer/Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mississauga, ON) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through online job advertisement on their website for misssisauga location and they contacted me for onsite assessment test. I went there and they asked me to write a test on paper. they have test prepared for each position.

Interview Questions

• The test is supposed to be one hour but it is hard if you don't know Java. I struggled through coding questions related to stack in Java, Heiarchical Tree Node implementation and SQL queries comparing to two different tables with date constraints.   Answer Question

Hardware RF Testing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Interview

it is a phone interview with two hardware department managers, very short only 20 minutes. All the questions are behaviour questions.
    Tell me about your self.
    What school project are you working on and what is your role?
    what do you like to do?
    How do you know Ericsson?
    Some basic telecommunication knowledge.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC) in April 2014.

Interview

First round: in-campus information session (mainly talking to the team describing the stuff on your cv)
    Second round: technical interview, asking you to describe a team project you were involved. what is your role , how did you work with others
    Third round: behavioral interview, talking with the manager, why do you choose ercisson, what is their culture, etc.

Interview Questions

• even for the technical interview, there is not much technical coding part related, basically they just want you to brief express the structure of the stuff you worked on   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Customer Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Apply online.
    Receive initial call from HR.
    Meet management for Interview.
    If accepted they will call you for references.
    If references check out, they will complete background check.
    Background check complete, they will send you an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Experience with customer service. How well you are at multi-tasking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Software Integrator Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied via my school portal. I got a phone interview. The interview was barely technical. They talked to me a lot about their project and what they do. The problem was they were desperate for anyone to apply because it was a 12-month internship and people usually try to avoid those.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. But based on my research I know Ericsson asks a lot of Java.   Answer Question

It was a 12 month internship, I was looking for a shorter term thing.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

contacted by school coop office. 1.5 hr phone interview + 45 min coding test