Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Amplifier Interview

RF Amplifier

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details It is one hour interview. There are two people interview me. It ask 5-6 technique questions and some general questions together. Such as what you expect about your salary?

Solution Integrator Interview

Solution Integrator

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details They interviewed on phone then on the premises. In on site interview they asked easy technical questions but many of the questions were from non-technical points. Interview stayed for an hour. This company gives importance to the more experienced person.

Interview Question – HR question part was tricky.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Montreal, QC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2013.

Interview Details Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.

Interview Question – No Difficult questions.   Answer Question

Product Developer/Junior Developer Interview

Product Developer/Junior Developer
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied through online job advertisement on their website for misssisauga location and they contacted me for onsite assessment test. I went there and they asked me to write a test on paper. they have test prepared for each position.

Interview Question – The test is supposed to be one hour but it is hard if you don't know Java. I struggled through coding questions related to stack in Java, Heiarchical Tree Node implementation and SQL queries comparing to two different tables with date constraints.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Montreal, QC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details First round: in-campus information session (mainly talking to the team describing the stuff on your cv)
Second round: technical interview, asking you to describe a team project you were involved. what is your role , how did you work with others
Third round: behavioral interview, talking with the manager, why do you choose ercisson, what is their culture, etc.

Interview Question – even for the technical interview, there is not much technical coding part related, basically they just want you to brief express the structure of the stuff you worked on   Answer Question

Hardware RF Testing Intern Interview

Hardware RF Testing Intern
Ottawa, ON

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details it is a phone interview with two hardware department managers, very short only 20 minutes. All the questions are behaviour questions.
Tell me about your self.
What school project are you working on and what is your role?
what do you like to do?
How do you know Ericsson?
Some basic telecommunication knowledge.

Interview Question – Some basic telecommunication knowledge.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Interview Question – Questions were very general and easy   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Integrator Intern Interview

Software Integrator Intern
Montreal, QC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied via my school portal. I got a phone interview. The interview was barely technical. They talked to me a lot about their project and what they do. The problem was they were desperate for anyone to apply because it was a 12-month internship and people usually try to avoid those.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. But based on my research I know Ericsson asks a lot of Java.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a 12 month internship, I was looking for a shorter term thing.

Customer Support Agent Interview

Customer Support Agent

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Apply online.
Receive initial call from HR.
Meet management for Interview.
If accepted they will call you for references.
If references check out, they will complete background check.
Background check complete, they will send you an offer of employment.

Interview Question – Experience with customer service. How well you are at multi-tasking.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Asked about my CV and Projects i wrote about in my CV,

Asked about my previous internships in detail and my thesis's technical details in detail

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!