Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 27 Feb, 2015
Updated 27 Feb, 2015

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Skype interview.
    Really nice project manager joined with a software engineer. First 15mins is about behaviour questions, like 'describe yourself' and 'why do you choose engineering'. They pick questions from the stories or examples you tell them. All other questions are based on working experience and school projects written on resume. The whole interview takes 30 minutes.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

one of the interviewers came , greeted me and we went to the interview ,it was 2 on 1 interview , both men were very friendly, they started with some behavioral questions , then technical questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One phone call from HR, then he/she will set up the interview process and two round of technical interview. During the interview process HR including interviewer helped me a lot to know the company process and formalities.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One on site interview. Start with a written test consist of 3 questions. Two about data structure and one about sql. After the one hour written test, 2 more algorithm questions were asked.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied on campus. Contacted me after 3 weeks. Invited me to a onsite first round interview. Interviewed by a team leader who was quite nice. The whole process took one hour and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • All about resumes. And some common behaviour questions. No coding questions for first round.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

The majority of the interview was focused on technical aspects of the job. They had a list of questions to ask each focused on a technical skill or piece of knowledge they would like the applicant to know. The posting was for an engineering-related co-op posting so they asked questions mostly on embedded programming and related topics.

Embedded Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Interview was entirely technical. Was expecting to be asked some behavioural questions but it was all programming. Was asked questions about binary numbers, networking protocols (ie. TCP, DNS, ARP, HTTP). Spent a lot of time on C questions involving pointers.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to define complex C expressions such as function pointers and pointers to pointers.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

RF Amplifier Interview

It is one hour interview. There are two people interview me. It ask 5-6 technique questions and some general questions together. Such as what you expect about your salary?

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Applied online. Received email for interview after 2 weeks. The first interview was behavioural interview. I was asked plenty of questions from my CV, my past projects and experiences. After this, I received another email for a technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Introduce yourself; Past projects; Network fundamentals - TCP/UDP, networking commands - ping, tcpdump; basic linux commands. A couple of questions of telecom network architecture: how handover works, what is mobile IP?

The experience was nice. They made me feel quite comfortable.

Answer Question