Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardware RF Testing Intern Interview

Ottawa, ON

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details it is a phone interview with two hardware department managers, very short only 20 minutes. All the questions are behaviour questions.
Tell me about your self.
What school project are you working on and what is your role?
what do you like to do?
How do you know Ericsson?
Some basic telecommunication knowledge.

Interview Question – Some basic telecommunication knowledge.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Interview Question – Questions were very general and easy   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Integrator Intern Interview

Montreal, QC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied via my school portal. I got a phone interview. The interview was barely technical. They talked to me a lot about their project and what they do. The problem was they were desperate for anyone to apply because it was a 12-month internship and people usually try to avoid those.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. But based on my research I know Ericsson asks a lot of Java.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a 12 month internship, I was looking for a shorter term thing.

Customer Support Agent Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Apply online.
Receive initial call from HR.
Meet management for Interview.
If accepted they will call you for references.
If references check out, they will complete background check.
Background check complete, they will send you an offer of employment.

Interview Question – Experience with customer service. How well you are at multi-tasking.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Asked about my CV and Projects i wrote about in my CV,

Asked about my previous internships in detail and my thesis's technical details in detail

Software Developer
Montreal, QC

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Negotiation Details – No

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details contacted by school coop office. 1.5 hr phone interview + 45 min coding test

Interview Question – c, tcp/ip, OSI model   Answer Question

C++ Software Developer Interview

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details A very straightforward process. Two people were interviewing, two hiring managers. Both asked fair but important questions. The general air and and attitude was great, both interviewers were friendly and polite.

Questions were a blend of technical plus non-technical.
For instance
-Tell us a bit about yourself.
-Tell us a little about your last job, what were your duties and tasks ?
-Any difficulties you had in your last job ?

The technical questions covered the basic stuff:
-Object-Oriented Programming, some C++ basics (Difference between a pointer and a reference), multi inheritance vs single inheritance, etc.
-They also asked to name 5 different data structures (they could have elaborated on this as well).
-What is your favorite programming language and why ?
-What is the largest or most interesting project you worked on.

Interview Question – Nothing too expected but they asked some OOP basics like difference between multi inheritance and single inheritance, examples of that, provide the architecture in terms of classes and attributes to a university/school system (i.e. Student, Course, etc.).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Co-op Interview

Burnaby, BC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2013.

Interview Details First submit your resume through coop system of your university. Then Ericsson compose a shortlist for interview. The interview is a one-round interview, through Skype. The questions asked list as follows

1 Talk something about Ericsson Canada
2 Your career plan
3 C programming related questions
4 TCP/IP related questions
5 online C programming, about struct linked list and decide whether the most frequent element in a array shows more than half times.
6 Other comments about previous questions that unable to be answered.

Interview Question – I guess it is talk something about Ericsson Canada.   Answer Question

Software Developer

Interview Details There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Interview Question – Nothing really. All were pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide interview questions and advice. All 385 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.