Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter and had a first round screening interview on the phone. In a week, on site interview is scheduled. I was expecting one of those heavy technical interviews that are designed to know your textbook knowledge rather than actually knowing you. It was nothing like that at all. You can see that the company culture is different than most of the tech companies in the city. They value your educational background and ask you a lot about your resume. It was a unique interview experience for me.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about your resume assuming that you have a relatively self explanatory resume not a single pager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was quite satisfactory.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Skype interview.
    Really nice project manager joined with a software engineer. First 15mins is about behaviour questions, like 'describe yourself' and 'why do you choose engineering'. They pick questions from the stories or examples you tell them. All other questions are based on working experience and school projects written on resume. The whole interview takes 30 minutes.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

one of the interviewers came , greeted me and we went to the interview ,it was 2 on 1 interview , both men were very friendly, they started with some behavioral questions , then technical questions

Interview Questions

• what are the access modifiers,   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2015.

Interview

Apply through campus website, got two interviews after a week. Both interview were mainly about introduce yourself and many behavioral questions. The interviewer will ask you to talk about your resume and projects you have done

Interview Questions

• Why do you apply for Ericsson ?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

One phone call from HR, then he/she will set up the interview process and two round of technical interview. During the interview process HR including interviewer helped me a lot to know the company process and formalities.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

One on site interview. Start with a written test consist of 3 questions. Two about data structure and one about sql. After the one hour written test, 2 more algorithm questions were asked.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Applied on campus. Contacted me after 3 weeks. Invited me to a onsite first round interview. Interviewed by a team leader who was quite nice. The whole process took one hour and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• All about resumes. And some common behaviour questions. No coding questions for first round.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Interview

The majority of the interview was focused on technical aspects of the job. They had a list of questions to ask each focused on a technical skill or piece of knowledge they would like the applicant to know. The posting was for an engineering-related co-op posting so they asked questions mostly on embedded programming and related topics.

Embedded Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Interview

Interview was entirely technical. Was expecting to be asked some behavioural questions but it was all programming. Was asked questions about binary numbers, networking protocols (ie. TCP, DNS, ARP, HTTP). Spent a lot of time on C questions involving pointers.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to define complex C expressions such as function pointers and pointers to pointers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ottawa, ON) in October 2014.

Interview

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

Interview Questions

• What is your most honorable thing?   1 Answer