Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.8

Engineer Network Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2010.

Quiet competitive and challenging interview. But it was a good experience. If got a chance i would like to join Ericsson again. looking for the available opportunities. An excellent company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Every question was in line with my profile. No unexpected or difficult question.   Answer Question

RF Amplifier Interview

It is one hour interview. There are two people interview me. It ask 5-6 technique questions and some general questions together. Such as what you expect about your salary?

Solution Integrator Interview

They interviewed on phone then on the premises. In on site interview they asked easy technical questions but many of the questions were from non-technical points. Interview stayed for an hour. This company gives importance to the more experienced person.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2013.

Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
    Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
    Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
    I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.

Product Developer/Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2014.

I applied through online job advertisement on their website for misssisauga location and they contacted me for onsite assessment test. I went there and they asked me to write a test on paper. they have test prepared for each position.

Interview Questions
    • The test is supposed to be one hour but it is hard if you don't know Java. I struggled through coding questions related to stack in Java, Heiarchical Tree Node implementation and SQL queries comparing to two different tables with date constraints.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

First round: in-campus information session (mainly talking to the team describing the stuff on your cv)
    Second round: technical interview, asking you to describe a team project you were involved. what is your role , how did you work with others
    Third round: behavioral interview, talking with the manager, why do you choose ercisson, what is their culture, etc.

Interview Questions
    • even for the technical interview, there is not much technical coding part related, basically they just want you to brief express the structure of the stuff you worked on   Answer Question

Hardware RF Testing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

it is a phone interview with two hardware department managers, very short only 20 minutes. All the questions are behaviour questions.
    Tell me about your self.
    What school project are you working on and what is your role?
    what do you like to do?
    How do you know Ericsson?
    Some basic telecommunication knowledge.

Software Developer Interview

One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Software Integrator Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

I applied via my school portal. I got a phone interview. The interview was barely technical. They talked to me a lot about their project and what they do. The problem was they were desperate for anyone to apply because it was a 12-month internship and people usually try to avoid those.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. But based on my research I know Ericsson asks a lot of Java.   Answer Question

It was a 12 month internship, I was looking for a shorter term thing.

Customer Support Agent Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Apply online.
    Receive initial call from HR.
    Meet management for Interview.
    If accepted they will call you for references.
    If references check out, they will complete background check.
    Background check complete, they will send you an offer of employment.

Interview Questions
    • Experience with customer service. How well you are at multi-tasking.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!