Epsilon

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in June 2014.

Most terrible recruitment experience. If the HR department reflects the company, I am definitely going to a company that does not value my time.

I was contacted by email by HR and then the recruiter I was assigned to did not reach out. A week later I was sent a follow up email and I said I had not heard from the recruiter. Recruiter called at 8am on a Monday and I called within 5 minutes later and no response. On that Friday, I called again to follow up and he said my resume looked good and he was asking a team if they wanted to interview me. A week went by and no call, so I called him again and he said they were interested and they wanted to schedule an interview. There was no qualifying or interviewing from HR. So far I have called to follow up each time- the HR recruiter did not call me.

I had an additional interview set up with another team as well for that day through a networked contact.

I received an email with no instructions just an address. I responded to the email and asked for more instructions and for details about who I was meeting with and I received no response.

When I got on site- it took over 30 minutes to find the recruiter. I'll mention that they were moving offices, but this is not a valid excuse and here's why. I called his office number, cell number and emailed him and let him know I was there. When he did show up- I asked him where we needed to go and who we were meeting with. He said he didn't know and we needed to go to his desk to find out where and who. Luckily, the interviewer called my cell directly since it appeared I was late. Interviewer was able to give me directions to the meeting room. After the meeting, I asked where my second interview was and there were no details communicated.

I tracked down the recruiter again by calling and emailing and no response. I saw him hanging out with friends in the lobby and I walked over to him and asked where my second interview was. Again, he said he said he did not know. He went up to his desk and 20 minutes later, came down and said "Oh looks like they are out of town. If they want to talk to you we will get you out here again."

I have not heard from the recruiter and I have no interest in pursuing this opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing very difficult, thought it was odd that when I asked questions the interview said "Oh I didn't know you were going to ask questions."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in September 2009.

The hiring process in general seems to take a long time. Most interviews are with more than one person. There are many departments and interviewees may meet with more than one. Some departments need this position to be mor technical than others, but they don't always revise the posted job descripton. This company misses out on hiring good people because the process is slow.

Interview Questions
    There's not much to negotiate on.