Epsilon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Analyst Interview

Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2012.

Interview Details I was at first talking to the hiring recruiter, a nice lady. She just discussed over my resume, and some behavior questions. I passed round 1 and talked to a director. She asked many statistical questions and survey design questions as well. I made a few mistakes, and she gave me some hints. However, I didn't hear from them again.

Interview Question – when you are asked to make a survey for sears customer, how will u design, and what's the sample size   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon Marketing Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon employees and interview candidates.