Epsilon

75 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Associate Business Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details Interviewers were very friendly. I liked that I was interviewed by several people. I learned more about the company/role in my interview and was asked why I thought I would fit in at Epsilon. Interview seemed relaxed, similar to just having a conversation with interviewer. I would recommend taking an interview with Epsilon.

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Denver, CO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2009.

Interview Details it was straightforward

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

HTML Developer Interview

HTML Developer
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview Details Manager called me and screened me. Afterwards the Recruiter reached out to me. They called me in for a in person interview where I was test on my skills and put through a 6 person panel interview. Nice people but seemed in experienced with interviewing. Not a bad experience, just an awkward one.

Interview Question – Why did I not finish the task they request prior to interviewing. I was given a template to build out. The time given was expected from an advanced person who has used the tools and methods they were looking for.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave a salary amount and they increased it.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details 2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews

Interview Question – All questions were pretty standard interview questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Palo Alto, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details I came highly recommended, and the hiring manager was new and not all that technical, so it was a breeze.

Negotiation Details – About the same as previous salary, but much better benefits.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer
Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epsilon in September 2013.

Interview Details I was submitted for this by a recruiter. I was then approached by an internal recruiter from Epsilon. Seems the internal recruiter was trying to approach me directly to cut out the recruiter who had submitted me.

Quick phone screen with internal recruiter and then a phone screen with the hiring manager was arranged. The hiring manager called me around 10 or 15 minutes late. It was a release data and the manager was very busy. A few quick questions on my experience and that was it. Phone screen lasted less than 5 minutes. I did not expect to hear anything back. Next day I was contacted by the internal recruiter and told an in-person interview was going to be arranged.

I interview in-person with 4 people. The hiring manager, a development engineer, a QA engineer and the technology lead.

Hiring manager went over the basics of their system and then got into a fair amount of detail on my previous job experience. I worked for a SSL, encryption and code signing vendor. The hiring manager was obviously not technical and could not understand what I had been doing. They got hung up in the mechanics of SSL and I spent far to much time trying to explain to them how SSL and encryption works.

Interview with development engineer was casual with no issues. A few questions on GUI development and that was about it.

QA engineer asked extensive questions about my work with Selenium WebDriver and then a lot of questions on Selenium Grid. As I had no experience with Selenium Grid I was not able to answer some of the questions and this seemed to upset the interviewer. He concluded by asking me some Java questions on Interfaces, multiple inheritance and the difference between static objects and singletons.

The director of technology asked no questions on technology but instead focused on what I wanted in a job, what kind of work environment I liked and other questions like that. It was obvious he was trying to see if I would be a good fit for the team.

I left the interview with the feeling the QA Engineer would not approve of me. I also left with a lot of questions as to if I wanted to even work for Epsilon.

Epsilon never got back to me with any kind of feedback. I was left hanging. Repeated attempts to contact the internal recruiter from Epsilon were ignored. My emails and phone messages were not answered or returned.

Interview Question – I was question extensively on Selenium Grid even though I had no experience with it and freely admitted that.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details applied online then two weeks after got a call from HR. A week after, I talked to the hiring manager. He asked me a lot of behavior questions. He is nice and very helpful, trying to answer all the questions I have. But to me, this position is more like a programmer job, not "analytical" role. If you like programming, you can try this position.

Interview Question – How do you work with other people? (no difficult questions)   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in August 2013.

Interview Details Good process . Interviewed with Chris Hanson, very nice

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Irving, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details Disorganized/Take it are Leave it Mentality

Interview Question – Detailed Specific Questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it of Leave it within ASAP !!

Associate Account Executive Interview

Associate Account Executive
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Epsilon in October 2012.

Interview Details One on campus interview with 2 employees at the same time.
One interview at HQ with 5 employees, one person at a time.
very easy to talk to.