Epsilon

Updated 9 Dec, 2014

2.7

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Recruiter called and kept calling. Finally I agreed to interview. Phone interview was simple. In person interview had very few applicable technical questions. Basic knowledge of Oracle is all that was required.

Interview Questions
    • Director Fellow asked questions that seemed vague and badly formed. Difficult to tell what he was really even asking.   Answer Question
    Be sure to negotiate your bonus. Most people do not get bonuses. Be sure to negotiate a good signing bonus (at least 15K) AS WELL AS a good annual bonus (at least 10%)

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Phone interview with HR, in-person interview with 3 people. Everyone was very nice and the interview went well. Contacted by the same HR person in a couple of days who said that the interview went well and they will be reaching out with in offer within a couple of days. I contacted her in a few days as a follow-up and because I had 2 other offers on my hands, but never heard from them again. Can't believe how unprofessional the HR department is. If you changed your mind and decided not to make an offer, or even if they didn't like me following up - an email notifying me they won't be extending an offer would be nice.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2014.

I was initially recruited through my school and had a short conversation with someone from HR. It was super relaxed and, as this was one of my first interviews ever, I was put completely at ease. I moved on to the second and final round interview where they invited me and 4 other candidates on site. We had a short 20 minute discussion with two current employees and then moved on to 5-30 minute interviews with employees in various departments. All in all, it was a very comfortable interview process -- no trick questions, and it was very informative. At this point, I actually did not receive an offer. However, I had established a good relationship with my first recruiter who then pointed me in the direction of a position that had opened up in another department. From here I came in for an on-site interview where I met with the two people who would be my supervisors. Again, they were very informative discussions about the position, expectations, and my qualifications - nothing unexpected. There were no case studies and they were mostly behavioral questions with some superficial questions about my comfort with different programs. They gave me a really strict deadline of 9 days to accept/decline the offer, which forced me to speed through some of the other interviews I was going through around that time (in retrospect, this actually helped my job prospects, because other companies started taking me a little more seriously).

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to go to business school? I had never actually thought about the specifics, so be sure to be able to explain your short-term and long-term career goals.   Answer Question

I received a number of offers that paid a substantial amount more. The other companies also offered opportunities that were more in line with my long term career goals.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Epsilon in April 2014.

In person, face to face interview

Analytic Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2014.

I applied the job through Linkedin. A recruiter contacted me after one week. He asked me typical HR questions, like why looking for new job, skills, expectation of the position, current salary. Since my current salary is much higher than the salary they offered, he suggested me decline this job. Also, one online SAS test needs to be done before moving forward.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in February 2014.

Interview was very laid back. Mostly behavioral questions. They asked what I was looking to get out of their summer internship program and why I wanted to work with them. I talked to the campus recruiter who passed my materials along to the office of my choice.

Interview Questions
    • She had my resume in front of her and asked me questions based on that.   Answer Question
    I am still in the interview process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

interviewed at Epsilon in February 2014.

Applied through school. Got an email for an interview a week later. Behavioral questions first round, technical the next. Both had two recruiters and me. General questions like "what was something ou overcame" or "what are your weaknesses/strengths"

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any single question being particularly dfficult   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

The hiring process was fairly simple for the most part. A phone screen was initially scheduled with HR to cover off of the basics...job role, experience, salary requirements. Then two face to face interviews were scheduled with the hiring manager and client team manager. The whole interview took under an hour. Both interviewers were definitely more interested in making a personal connection/seeing if I was a "right fit" vs. a behavioral interview. Questions were very simple and straightforward, and applicable to my past experience and relatable to the position being offered.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a difficult project you managed and explain 1) why it was difficult and 2) how you handled the situation and what was the result?   Answer Question
    I was only able to negotiate a couple additional thousands dollars. I was informed that I was at the max of the salary range. In retrospect, I wish I had negotiated more as I was given a promotion with no salary increase.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

My interview experience was positive. They were very effective and nice!

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interviewers were very friendly. I liked that I was interviewed by several people. I learned more about the company/role in my interview and was asked why I thought I would fit in at Epsilon. Interview seemed relaxed, similar to just having a conversation with interviewer. I would recommend taking an interview with Epsilon.