Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr, 2015
Updated 14 Apr, 2015

2.7

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

One on campus interview after career fair at university. Offered more interviews than they had time slots to interview, so not everyone got to interview, first come, first served.
    Even after an email saying it would be a few weeks, it was a very long wait to hear back, over a month.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through University page. First interview on University campus with just behavioral questions. Got back to me a month later for an on-site interview. On site took about an hour and we're just questions about what I enjoy doing and my projects. Called me the next day to offer me the internship.

Interview Questions

Too far from where I lived

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

It was a career fair at college. They told me to apply online which i did. About a week later received an email saying the position has been filled with better candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Currently at the phone interview. The interview contained fairly basic questions about my background, skills, visa status and introduction about the company. On site interview is set up very quickly. The HR person seemed nice and friendly. Looking forward to the on site interview

Overall, I would not worry too much about the phone screening. They are looking for people with different backgrounds to fit in different teams. ffasfadfsdgsdgsdgs\

Deliverability Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position, and submitted my resume. I received a response several weeks later and scheduled a phone interview. I was asked mostly specific technical questions related to the role, not all of which I was prepared for. I did not think the phone interview went well, but they requested an in-person follow up with the same person I interviewed with over the phone. The person cancelled twice due "emergencies" but I eventually made my way into the offices. I got the impression from the interview the staff were overworked and not exactly happy in their roles. They were in the middle of some organization changes and they were facing a lot of challenges between key departments. The interviewer confessed they've been trying to fill the position for some time.

The offices were your standard corporate environment, with cubicles and a lot of beige. The staff were middle aged and very bored looking. I would not recommend this company to a young, ambitious person looking to grow in the email industry.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job? What is deliverability code #? What would you do if you were faced with x position?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Behavioral; conversational; people were very nice.

Interview process was straightforward and quick. Applied online through university, only had to submit resume; no cover letter. Contacted after resume was reviewed for an on campus interview with our campus recruiter and I was able to meet with her in the next week. Interview was thirty minutes and was average in difficulty. Haven't heard back since interview and it has been a month.

Interview Questions

• Have you changed since high school? Greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person . Mostly looking for experience and thought process. Phone interview with hr and on site with hiring manager. Had offer by end of week, but that is unusual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation but I was in a role I had not previously held

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview a week later. Was interviewed by a panel of 5 people which was a little intimidating at first but they were nice and welcoming. They kept me waiting a week and I had to follow it up with an email.

Interview Questions

• No screw-balls, simple enough questions. It was more to see my personality and if I fitted into the culture of the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially paid but due to financial reasons it became unpaid.

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Short hiring process, accepted the job as a temp for 3 months before going full time. Everyone goes through a background check before getting hired.

I really enjoy my senior management. Been there for over a year now.

Negotiation

I was given more than I asked for salary-wise as a consultant and then the "bonus" was taken away when I became a full-time employee... that was pretty crummy.