Epsilon BSA Interview Questions

Updated 1 May, 2014

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Epsilon.

Phone interview with HR, in-person interview with 3 people. Everyone was very nice and the interview went well. Contacted by the same HR person in a couple of days who said that the interview went well and they will be reaching out with in offer within a couple of days. I contacted her in a few days as a follow-up and because I had 2 other offers on my hands, but never heard from them again. Can't believe how unprofessional the HR department is. If you changed your mind and decided not to make an offer, or even if they didn't like me following up - an email notifying me they won't be extending an offer would be nice.

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

BSA Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Epsilon.

4 interviews + background checkiing

regular

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Epsilon.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Epsilon.

Applied online>Phone Int>Office visit

The folks I met were nice folks, however, through my experience and research during this process, the HR was less so. HR person was nice guy as well, but his communication was minimal when a question was asked. The interview process was logistically a mess. It felt like there was zero planning involved on their part. The whole process lasted for MONTHS which included 3 separate office visits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in January 2010.

intervierw process was not bad. most people who interviewed me were behavioral. one guy was doing a problem solving thing about how can you tell a refrigeratior light is out. i was not excited about that but o well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2009.

First round phone interview, then on site interview in Wakefield, MA. Had 4 behavioral type/ company fit type of interviews

Not much to negotiation in 2008 when the job market was crashing

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!