Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 20 Oct, 2014

2.8

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Took about two weeks total. First a phone interview. Then an in person interview with two people. Basic questions such as what are your goals , what attracted you to the company etc. After a day then a second interview was scheduled. I had about for different interviews with about six different people. Recruiter kept me in the loop with everything. She even gave me tips on how to excel during my second interview. Do you research of the company and ask the interviewees questions as well.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

I was contacted to have an over the phone interview by a recruiter. The recruiter called 15 minutes late and there was so much noise in the background from her kids and dog. At one point, the child grabbed the phone away and I couldn't hear the question. It was really bad. I wish they would've just rescheduled the interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, MS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, MS (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

Interviewed with a higher manager first. They asked several good questions based on my resume. They were very friendly and nice. They tried to ask several questions very professionally and tried not to go too much personal details. But it is good to give them some personal details.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. They focused on my potential and contribution to the company   Answer Question

I got another offer first

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Recruiter, several interviews- lots of behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • They give you five words that mean most to the company and ask you to rate the from most important to least.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

Went through the whole process, had four interviews, really thought would get the job but they made no offer. Interview process is very long. They ask almost every question that could be out there. 3rd interview was mostly repeating the first face to face interivew. four accounting questions basically is asset a debit or credit... is expense a debit or credit.. liability..revenue.. so they were really basic.. but yes i am not sure what they look for when they are searching for this position.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2013.

A few days after applying online I received an email asking for some more information. It was information provided on the application. A couple of days later, I got a call from the recruiter that emailed me. He asked the same questions answered on the application and in the email. He invited me for a an in-person interview. The interview questions were mostly behavioral. There were no technical questions asked.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2013.

Standard behavioral type interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Set up interview via email 3 hours after posting my resume. Interview was following week. Simple get to know you questions with recruiter for first interview. Response within a day or two. Second interview was with assistant controller and another accountant. Next interview is with controller, although I didn't make it to that point.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we choose you for this job?   View Answer

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Seems to be the same as the management trainees. First a phone interview with HR, then an in person with HR and then in person with Accounting Supervisor, Controller and VP one right after the other. The questions were very centered around customer service. Luckily I knew this beforehand so any experience they asked about I geared towards customers. As long as you have an accounting degree they seem to trust that you have the accounting knowledge necessary.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. Salaries are standard for Staff Accountants across the board.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2013.

I put in an application online. I met with a recruiter from enterprise at a school career fair. I got a call the next day for an interview. The first interview consisted of behavioral questions. The next day I got an email to submit a background check. After that, I got a phone call for a second interview. The second interview was some behavioral, some info about the company, and accounting question (How do you do a bank rec). I met the senior accountant and comptroller. The next business day I got a call for an offer. The salary was negotiable!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond to complete a task.   Answer Question