Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wesley Chapel, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2011.

Interview Details One phone interview asks situation questions and questions about customer service experience.

Interview Question – Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation started 8.75 an hour

Service Agent Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

Interview Details I first applied online and within only 5 to 10 business days I received an email to schedule a phone interview with HR. it was a basic interview. He asked about my experience and why I wanted to work at Enterprise. Once that was over, about 2 days later I got another call or email to go to the branch and interview with the branch manager. finally, I got another call within a week that I was hired.

Negotiation Details – It's not negotiable. when you apply it tells you what the hours are and what you'll earn per hour or year.

Glen Allen, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2012.

Interview Details back ground check and drug test, interview is simple if you show up you got the job

Toms River, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2012.

Interview Details First off it was a phone interview, then it was a face to face with the assistant manager. Then a call from the HR rep. offering you the job.

Interview Question – Explain a time where you were put in a predicament by another coworker.   Answer Question

San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2012.

Interview Details Interview with manger and was offered the position started then next day.

Interview Question – Why is it important to have a clean car?   Answer Question

Fishers, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2012.

Interview Details In the interview process it was very easy. It seemed as if they were eager to hire someone that day. This was due to the fact that many other workers quit a couple of weeks earlier. All they really asked were a few scenario questions, like how to handle situations. Very easy things.

Interview Question – None were difficult.   Answer Question

West Jordan, UT (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2012.

Interview Details Applied online after seeing their ad for a service agent on Craigslist. I got a call from an HR Rep who asked me a few questions like "Have you had any moving citations in the last couple years?" She said that her manager would call me back within a week. He called me the next day. During the interview the manager seemed like he was more focused on something else because when I answered his questions he didn't take much notes and then when I was done answering, he decided to take notes. That made the interview long. Showed me the place, but then said he needed to interview other candidates and talk to his district manager or something.

Interview Questions

Louisville, KY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

Interview Details Apply online and that's it, call or go in person to any HR office and talk to them you'll be scheduled for the interview.

Interview Question – Why they should hire you or why you want to work with them ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i'm not allowed to type it here !

Frisco, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2011.

Interview Details I applied online for their service agent position and that took only 10 min. to fill out very straightforward. I'd say about 2 days later I got a call from the assistant manager of the enterprise branch I work at now and I went in for an interview that following Monday. He showed me the basics of what they expected of me and he did a good job of doing so. I was asked about my background and some questions about my previous job experience. All in all it was a typical job interview

Interview Question – Why did you want to work for Enterprise   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Well the amount of pay was set at $8.25 an hour and was not negotiable. The max hours I could get from them was 32. There was no full time service agents. Also if I went over my hours they frowned upon that

Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in December 2010.

Interview Details Applied online, got a call from a HR rep maybe a week later to go in for an interview. A week after that I go in for the interview which lasted 10 mins maybe. I got a call offering me the job from the manager and had to go do a training a few days after that. Did the training which was about an hour long and started working a couple days after that.

Interview Question – If anything, just work history.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Service Agent interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.