Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details I applied online and received a call from an HR rep wanting to schedule an interview with my local branch the following week. I arrived right on time for the interview only to find out the manager had went to lunch, I thought it was a bit off, but I didn't bother me too much so I waited until he returned. The interview itself was very simple. Only basic behavioral questions were asked and my opinion of the company and what I was looking for. I was offered a position at the end of the interview but I declined because of the pay. The pay for this position is at a fixed rate ($8.00 hourly), so no negotiations no matter how much experience you have.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, just behavioral questions and my opinion about the company   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary offered at this position was too low.

Dublin, GA (US)

Interview Details Phone interview, Face to face interview, Background check, Training. Nothing special just a regular part time interview. Had to wait for about 45 minutes because the branch was a bit busy when around the time of my scheduled 1:1 interview

Interview Question – "What would make you quit a job?"   View Answer

Wesley Chapel, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2011.

Interview Details One phone interview asks situation questions and questions about customer service experience.

Interview Question – Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation started 8.75 an hour

Service Agent

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2012.

Interview Details I first applied online and within only 5 to 10 business days I received an email to schedule a phone interview with HR. it was a basic interview. He asked about my experience and why I wanted to work at Enterprise. Once that was over, about 2 days later I got another call or email to go to the branch and interview with the branch manager. finally, I got another call within a week that I was hired.

Negotiation Details – It's not negotiable. when you apply it tells you what the hours are and what you'll earn per hour or year.

Glen Allen, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2012.

Interview Details back ground check and drug test, interview is simple if you show up you got the job

Toms River, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2012.

Interview Details First off it was a phone interview, then it was a face to face with the assistant manager. Then a call from the HR rep. offering you the job.

Interview Question – Explain a time where you were put in a predicament by another coworker.   Answer Question

San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2012.

Interview Details Interview with manger and was offered the position started then next day.

Interview Question – Why is it important to have a clean car?   Answer Question

Fishers, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2012.

Interview Details In the interview process it was very easy. It seemed as if they were eager to hire someone that day. This was due to the fact that many other workers quit a couple of weeks earlier. All they really asked were a few scenario questions, like how to handle situations. Very easy things.

Interview Question – None were difficult.   Answer Question

West Jordan, UT (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2012.

Interview Details Applied online after seeing their ad for a service agent on Craigslist. I got a call from an HR Rep who asked me a few questions like "Have you had any moving citations in the last couple years?" She said that her manager would call me back within a week. He called me the next day. During the interview the manager seemed like he was more focused on something else because when I answered his questions he didn't take much notes and then when I was done answering, he decided to take notes. That made the interview long. Showed me the place, but then said he needed to interview other candidates and talk to his district manager or something.

Interview Questions

Louisville, KY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

Interview Details Apply online and that's it, call or go in person to any HR office and talk to them you'll be scheduled for the interview.

Interview Question – Why they should hire you or why you want to work with them ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i'm not allowed to type it here !

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!