Enterprise Rent-A-Car Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jan, 2015

1.7

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Applied online, Was contacted about 3 days later by HR for a quick phone interview (mainly getting info for a background check). Then was called by the manager to schedule an interview. Interviewed, they told me how understaffed they were leading me to believe I would get the job. HR called me about 4 days later to say I had the job and started about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from an HR rep wanting to schedule an interview with my local branch the following week. I arrived right on time for the interview only to find out the manager had went to lunch, I thought it was a bit off, but I didn't bother me too much so I waited until he returned. The interview itself was very simple. Only basic behavioral questions were asked and my opinion of the company and what I was looking for. I was offered a position at the end of the interview but I declined because of the pay. The pay for this position is at a fixed rate ($8.00 hourly), so no negotiations no matter how much experience you have.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just behavioral questions and my opinion about the company   Answer Question

Salary offered at this position was too low.

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview session was great professional they explained my job details which were rather simple and to the point asked questions etc , overall great experience. Management was professional and you could tell the atmosphere was pleasant and the staff was great even as I entered the door and to this day they are still nice there .

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dublin, GA (US)).

Interview

Phone interview, Face to face interview, Background check, Training. Nothing special just a regular part time interview. Had to wait for about 45 minutes because the branch was a bit busy when around the time of my scheduled 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• "What would make you quit a job?"   1 Answer

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dania, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Dania, FL (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Once you get the first email for an interview and you attend the interview you will be offered the job. At the interview you will be shown a video on how to perform quick clean and vacuums, and be given 3 free shirts to wear to work. You will also get a worker's package that describes your benefits you may be eligible for. Gotta love that 50% discount on rentals!The people there are really nice, I think all the interviews are done in Dania Beach.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations. it is $8 per hour

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Glen Allen, VA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

back ground check and drug test, interview is simple if you show up you got the job

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (San Antonio, TX (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview with manger and was offered the position started then next day.

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Toms River, NJ (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

First off it was a phone interview, then it was a face to face with the assistant manager. Then a call from the HR rep. offering you the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you were put in a predicament by another coworker.   Answer Question

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (West Jordan, UT (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online after seeing their ad for a service agent on Craigslist. I got a call from an HR Rep who asked me a few questions like "Have you had any moving citations in the last couple years?" She said that her manager would call me back within a week. He called me the next day. During the interview the manager seemed like he was more focused on something else because when I answered his questions he didn't take much notes and then when I was done answering, he decided to take notes. That made the interview long. Showed me the place, but then said he needed to interview other candidates and talk to his district manager or something.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time on the job when you had a physical demanding situation and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Louisville, KY (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Apply online and that's it, call or go in person to any HR office and talk to them you'll be scheduled for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why they should hire you or why you want to work with them ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

i'm not allowed to type it here !