Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,015 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,015 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call the next day for screening. Got invited for interview following week with Area Manager. Explained a bit about the position, what I would do there, about my past sales experience. Hard to get a read off my interviewer as s/he did not have any facial expressions and not interested to be there.

Interview Questions

• The typical questions that others have posted here, pretty helpful. It pretty much covered 90% of the questions in my interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Winnipeg, MB) in March 2015.

Interview

1phone interview and 2 in person interviews, the process takes around 3 weeks. I still waiting for the last interview Call , I'm not sure I passed the second one. Anyways, be confident, talkative and good in customer service.

Interview Questions

• I applied online and get an email within the week. Get an 10 minutes phone interview and she ask me to have a in person interview. She asked something about: why do you think you fit this job? And things related to the resume. Then, she recommended me to go for the second in person interview. The second interview have a 40 mins observation period to interact with the employee there. Then, I had an interview with the branch and area manager. They asked me: when did you go beyond the customer expectations? What do you do under pressure?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (North York, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Receive email to arrange telephone interview after a week of my application. Telephone interview takes about 15 mins and mostly background check and salary expectation. Received email to arrange one on one interview with one of the HR. Interview takes about 30 to 40 minutes. Told I will get the result in about 3 business days after the interview. However, I did not hear from that hr guy since then. I guess I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• times when you gave excellent customer service/go above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Multiple stages to the process. Very good experience. Very friendly, helpful, and upfront about the entire interview and work experience. Highly recommend any new, motivated individual to take a look at Enterprise.

Interview Questions

• Example of customer service.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Everyone has to apply online and If you know someone who works for the company I recommend you use their employee number for a referral (there are usually referral bonuses). Then there is a phone interview. Then you get a 1 on 1 face interview with the HR Manager. Then a branch visit where I recommend you take time to talk to the people in the office and be social instead of awkwardly sitting in a chair for an hour. You can even jump in to answer customer questions about directions or city sites if you are able. Then comes the one on one interview with the a Branch Manager and then with the Area Manager (sometimes you get them together).

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of behavioral type questions. These will focus on customer service and solving/diffusing difficult situations with a customer or several customers at once.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Pretty involved interview process. First was an interview over the phone while I was living in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Because I was moving, I had my second interview in Toronto, Ontario, where their Canadian HQ is. After that I had a meeting at the branch where I was to placed.

Interview Questions

• It is a sales position, and so they asked about how I would deal with failure. Its a tough question, you will fail. You will fail a lot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set pay. No real option.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Brantford, ON) in July 2014.

Interview

I got a call back from them pretty soon after applying. The guy on the phone talked to me for about 10 minutes, asking questions about my job goals and previous experiences. He then scheduled me for an in person interview for the following week (Wednesday).

I went to the in person interview, and it was at one of the branches. The interview itself took around half an hour, and I had to wait for about 20 minutes before the interviewer even came out to see me. She asked me basic behavioural type questions, why I want the job, and my future goals. Not very hard questions at all, just the basic stuff. She then told me the specific day that they will give me a call back (Friday).

I got no phone call on that day, so I figured that I wasn't getting that job. As it turns out, I was right, because they ended up emailing me the following Wednesday saying that they will pursue other candidates. Not very professional, but by that point I figured it wasn't going to happen.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Ottawa, ON) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. One week later I received an unscheduled call asking for a short interview over the phone. This interview lasted for about 10 min. Interviewer was very friendly and full of energy. He told me about the salary and the working hrs (48-52hrs/week) and asked if that is okay for me. In the end of the first interview we scheduled a phone call within the next two days.
    Two days later I had the 2nd phone interview (30-40min) with the same interviewer. Comfortable conversation, standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Phone Interview (10 min): How did you learn about the offered position? What do you like about the company/position? He rechecked some basic questions from the online application such as criminal record, driving offenses, availability of driving license.

2. Phone Interview (40 min): Questions about position/company. Rechecked standard questions about criminal record,...
      Tell me a time where you have gone beyond expectation to help a customer.
      What particular things you like about our values?
      When did you go beyond a customer's expectation?
      Questions about customer service and sales background.
      Which other companies did you apply for (He wanted to make sure that you applied for similar positions)
      How do you imagine yourself in 5 years?
      What do you do with a team member that performs less?
      What was your proudest achievement?
      When did you adapt fast to changing situations?

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Ottawa, ON) in May 2014.

Interview

took about three weeks...i applied through talent egg...had an unscheduled call from recruiter and had a friendly 10 min convo...scheduled to have a in person interview a week later.....last about 45 min (in person interview) easy going covo....standard questions....was told that he would put me through to next level at the end of the interview..had third interview a week later...at the branch a day ago...now waiting for their call...

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult...regular experience questions...many were ..."tell about a role ..." "tell me when"...   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Montreal, QC) in May 2014.

Interview

first interview is with the recruiter. second interview is in the head office where they ask you some general questions and finally the third interview is with the branch manager where you will work. The interview process is very long however you will learn a lot and this will help you to apply elsewhere with no problem at all.So, even if you dont get the job.. you will still get out with some life experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. (I always find this question hard to answer)   Answer Question