Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,028 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,028 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I applied online, then was contacted by phone and asked basic questions about personal transportation, education, and why i wanted to work for the company. Then, I was told to wait for a call from the Recruiting Manager. Recruiting Manager called me that afternoon to set up and interview. The interview was approximately an hour long, reviewed my resume, education, relevant sales, customer service experience etc. At the end of the interview I was informed I made it past the "first round." A few days later the Area Manager contacted me for an interview, this one was approximately half an hour in length essentially reviewing the same questions as the first. A few days later I was contacted for another interview with the Branch Manager. This interview was approx. 10 minutes and basically reviewed when I could start and focused on my questions about the company. A week or so later, I was contacted by the Recruiting Manager with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Enterprise?   Answer Question
  • Name a time that you worked in a team/dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
  • What is your greatest customer service or sales acheivement?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call the next day for screening. Got invited for interview following week with Area Manager. Explained a bit about the position, what I would do there, about my past sales experience. Hard to get a read off my interviewer as s/he did not have any facial expressions and not interested to be there.

Interview Questions

• The typical questions that others have posted here, pretty helpful. It pretty much covered 90% of the questions in my interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Calgary, AB) in March 2015.

Interview

On the phone: Basic pre-screening process, explaining roles, salary, hours etc.
    1st Interview: Basic interview questions, nothing hard. Ask you about a customer service, sales and examples of working with teams and dealing with difficult customers
    2nd Interview: At a location: Met with an Area Manager, discussed long term goals, sales experience, role. Very basic interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Winnipeg, MB) in March 2015.

Interview

1phone interview and 2 in person interviews, the process takes around 3 weeks. I still waiting for the last interview Call , I'm not sure I passed the second one. Anyways, be confident, talkative and good in customer service.

Interview Questions

• I applied online and get an email within the week. Get an 10 minutes phone interview and she ask me to have a in person interview. She asked something about: why do you think you fit this job? And things related to the resume. Then, she recommended me to go for the second in person interview. The second interview have a 40 mins observation period to interact with the employee there. Then, I had an interview with the branch and area manager. They asked me: when did you go beyond the customer expectations? What do you do under pressure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (North York, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Receive email to arrange telephone interview after a week of my application. Telephone interview takes about 15 mins and mostly background check and salary expectation. Received email to arrange one on one interview with one of the HR. Interview takes about 30 to 40 minutes. Told I will get the result in about 3 business days after the interview. However, I did not hear from that hr guy since then. I guess I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• times when you gave excellent customer service/go above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Multiple stages to the process. Very good experience. Very friendly, helpful, and upfront about the entire interview and work experience. Highly recommend any new, motivated individual to take a look at Enterprise.

Interview Questions

• Example of customer service.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Everyone has to apply online and If you know someone who works for the company I recommend you use their employee number for a referral (there are usually referral bonuses). Then there is a phone interview. Then you get a 1 on 1 face interview with the HR Manager. Then a branch visit where I recommend you take time to talk to the people in the office and be social instead of awkwardly sitting in a chair for an hour. You can even jump in to answer customer questions about directions or city sites if you are able. Then comes the one on one interview with the a Branch Manager and then with the Area Manager (sometimes you get them together).

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of behavioral type questions. These will focus on customer service and solving/diffusing difficult situations with a customer or several customers at once.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Pretty involved interview process. First was an interview over the phone while I was living in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Because I was moving, I had my second interview in Toronto, Ontario, where their Canadian HQ is. After that I had a meeting at the branch where I was to placed.

Interview Questions

• It is a sales position, and so they asked about how I would deal with failure. Its a tough question, you will fail. You will fail a lot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set pay. No real option.

Anonymous Employee in Brantford, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Brantford, ON) in July 2014.

Interview

I got a call back from them pretty soon after applying. The guy on the phone talked to me for about 10 minutes, asking questions about my job goals and previous experiences. He then scheduled me for an in person interview for the following week (Wednesday).

I went to the in person interview, and it was at one of the branches. The interview itself took around half an hour, and I had to wait for about 20 minutes before the interviewer even came out to see me. She asked me basic behavioural type questions, why I want the job, and my future goals. Not very hard questions at all, just the basic stuff. She then told me the specific day that they will give me a call back (Friday).

I got no phone call on that day, so I figured that I wasn't getting that job. As it turns out, I was right, because they ended up emailing me the following Wednesday saying that they will pursue other candidates. Not very professional, but by that point I figured it wasn't going to happen.

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Ottawa, ON) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. One week later I received an unscheduled call asking for a short interview over the phone. This interview lasted for about 10 min. Interviewer was very friendly and full of energy. He told me about the salary and the working hrs (48-52hrs/week) and asked if that is okay for me. In the end of the first interview we scheduled a phone call within the next two days.
    Two days later I had the 2nd phone interview (30-40min) with the same interviewer. Comfortable conversation, standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Phone Interview (10 min): How did you learn about the offered position? What do you like about the company/position? He rechecked some basic questions from the online application such as criminal record, driving offenses, availability of driving license.

2. Phone Interview (40 min): Questions about position/company. Rechecked standard questions about criminal record,...
      Tell me a time where you have gone beyond expectation to help a customer.
      What particular things you like about our values?
      When did you go beyond a customer's expectation?
      Questions about customer service and sales background.
      Which other companies did you apply for (He wanted to make sure that you applied for similar positions)
      How do you imagine yourself in 5 years?
      What do you do with a team member that performs less?
      What was your proudest achievement?
      When did you adapt fast to changing situations?

Answer Question