Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Getting the Interview

74 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter two months later to schedule an interview. The interview was conducted by a branch manager as well as a recruiter. It consisted of behavioural-based questions, all related to sales and competitiveness.

Interview Question – What is something you would not look forward to if you were to work for Enterprise?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details applied online and had the opportunity to meet with Human Resources representative at a career fair at my school campus. one interview with talent acquisition specialist and area manager. simple interview with behavioral and situational questions. straight forward sales type of interview if you can sell yourself and be super outgoing you will have a great chance.

Interview Question – sell me this pen, STAR method type of questions.   Answer Question

Victoria, BC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details I did not apply for the position in the first place, I was recommended by my co-op coordinator about this job because I was struggling finding a co-op. So I went to the interview, it was a 2.5 hours group interview and you get to have a 10 minutes one on one interview in between. Don't be the first one to go into the one on one interview, because through talking to the other enterprise employees at the group interview, you will know more about the company and how to answer question in the one on one interview.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, they ask a lot of questions about customer service and sales, which is what the job is all about.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation at all

Management Trainee Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Started off with a phone interview, then we were called into do a casual group interview. It was very laid-back with refreshments and a round table talk getting to know candidates and enterprise employees. I then got called for another interview with the hiring manager at the head office.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen.   Answer Question

Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2012.

Interview Details I applied online through ERAC career website, and then got contact by e-mail. Had some emails back and forth to adjust the time for phone interview. Then I Had a phone interview with the local manager in few days. He sounded very kind and polite. He asked me some behavioral questions and then some about previous work experience.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions and some questions about previous work experience.   Answer Question

Roseville, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details Got in touch via a school career fair. Talent agent requested my resume and gave me her business card. I was contacted a couple weeks later for an interview. Passed through the first interview and am scheduled for my second. First interview was with the areas talent acquisition manager, and the second will be with the branch manager where I may be placed at.

Interview Question – Was there any point in your life where you had to do a not-so-glorious job? Something where you had to roll up your sleeves and get your "hands dirty"?   View Answer

Franklin, TN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details Interview process was wasn't bad- total of three interviews spread out over the course of about a month that included one on-site observation. There was a lot of overlap in the questions asked in the three interviews, and nothing particularly challenging. Additionally, all three conversations were with very genial employees, so the conversations for the most part were enjoyable.

Interview Question – There were no especially difficult questions, essentially they just covered basic interview questions- walking through your resume and asking why you think you'd be a good fit and where you want to be in five to ten years.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details Really basic questions. 3 interviews. One with HR Recruiter. One with Area Manager. One with Regional Executive.

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details 3 interview process: 1 phone interview with recruiter, 1 in person interview with same recruiter, 1 in person interview with area manager. Applied online and received an email asking me to set up phone interview. Quick process.

Interview Question – Pretty typical questions. Want to see that you are competitive   Answer Question

Richmond, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details Initially got a call from the Talent Acquisition Manager based out of Williamsburg, VA; was extremely impressed by my resume (I would suggest getting your resume critiqued multiple times before submission), and went straight to setting up an on-site interview. In total, there were two on-site interviews with the regional director and the branch manager- both pretty easy. "Please elaborate on your sales experience," "name a time when you excelled in customer service," etc. Enterprise loves athletes; if you've played any type of sport, elaborate on your dedication, how competitive you are, etc. Ask as many questions as you can when possible- it shows your enthusiasm and your interest in obtaining the position. Don't over-think what you're going to say; tell everything as is, and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – "Name a time when you had to market a product that a customer initially did not want"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Intern interview questions and advice. All 74 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.