Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Average Difficulty
86 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calgary, AB

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Saw an ad on LinkedIn and applied through the website. About a week later I got a call from talent acquisition. She asked me a few questions over the phone such as why I wanted to work for the company. Then she asked me when I could come in for an interview. This interview went well and then she called me the next day to schedule another interview with the area manager and a branch manager.

Interview Question – Questions were behavioural and about my resume. Based on sales, competitiveness and customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I have only received a verbal offer so far. After they do the background check, you get the official offer.

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter two months later to schedule an interview. The interview was conducted by a branch manager as well as a recruiter. It consisted of behavioural-based questions, all related to sales and competitiveness.

Interview Question – What is something you would not look forward to if you were to work for Enterprise?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details applied online and had the opportunity to meet with Human Resources representative at a career fair at my school campus. one interview with talent acquisition specialist and area manager. simple interview with behavioral and situational questions. straight forward sales type of interview if you can sell yourself and be super outgoing you will have a great chance.

Interview Question – sell me this pen, STAR method type of questions.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Started off with a phone interview, then we were called into do a casual group interview. It was very laid-back with refreshments and a round table talk getting to know candidates and enterprise employees. I then got called for another interview with the hiring manager at the head office.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen.   Answer Question

Victoria, BC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details I did not apply for the position in the first place, I was recommended by my co-op coordinator about this job because I was struggling finding a co-op. So I went to the interview, it was a 2.5 hours group interview and you get to have a 10 minutes one on one interview in between. Don't be the first one to go into the one on one interview, because through talking to the other enterprise employees at the group interview, you will know more about the company and how to answer question in the one on one interview.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, they ask a lot of questions about customer service and sales, which is what the job is all about.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation at all

Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2012.

Interview Details I applied online through ERAC career website, and then got contact by e-mail. Had some emails back and forth to adjust the time for phone interview. Then I Had a phone interview with the local manager in few days. He sounded very kind and polite. He asked me some behavioral questions and then some about previous work experience.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions and some questions about previous work experience.   Answer Question

Columbus, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied online. About a week later there was a call from the recruiter. I interviewed with her and then went on to interview with the area manager. After that it was a waiting game for them to call me back.

Interview Questions

• They do a lot of outside work cleaning cars. The area manager was tough. She asked how do I plan on being able to clean cars in business attire in the heat.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want this internship   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details I submitted an application in late March and didn't hear back until late early May. Don't be discouraged if it takes time for them to get back to you. It is a three step interview process. The first interview is basically a phone screening. They ask interview 101 type questions, and make sure you meet all the requirements. The second interview will make you or break you. You will interview with the branch and area manager. They ask situational questions. "Describe a time..." or "what do you think about..." Third interview is the "tell me about yourself" type questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to think critically to solve a problem   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It is a retail job. You compete against your co-workers to hit sales targets. I declined because I felt there were better uses of my time than selling insurance for 10 hours a day.

Management Trainee Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details I had a phone interview and that set up one in person interview at the Enterprise office. Basic behavioral interview without any difficult questions. I was asked "Tell me about a time when I had to deal with a disgruntled customer and what did I do" etc etc.

Interview Question – Are you competitive?   Answer Question

Norwalk, CT (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

Interview Details Previous sales experience will make the interview easier. The interviewers made the interview session really natural and calm. If you're selected, you'll receive an email to confirm a phone interview, and if you pass the first stage, you'll be invited to go to a 1:1 interview. After that you're hired. Good luck

Interview Question – They asked common questions, such as: tell me your strengths/weaknesses, why did you leave your other jobs, tell me a time where you went the extra mile for a person/customer   Answer Question

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!