Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.8

86 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Saw an ad on LinkedIn and applied through the website. About a week later I got a call from talent acquisition. She asked me a few questions over the phone such as why I wanted to work for the company. Then she asked me when I could come in for an interview. This interview went well and then she called me the next day to schedule another interview with the area manager and a branch manager.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were behavioural and about my resume. Based on sales, competitiveness and customer service   Answer Question
I have only received a verbal offer so far. After they do the background check, you get the official offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Intern Interview

applied online and had the opportunity to meet with Human Resources representative at a career fair at my school campus. one interview with talent acquisition specialist and area manager. simple interview with behavioral and situational questions. straight forward sales type of interview if you can sell yourself and be super outgoing you will have a great chance.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter two months later to schedule an interview. The interview was conducted by a branch manager as well as a recruiter. It consisted of behavioural-based questions, all related to sales and competitiveness.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you would not look forward to if you were to work for Enterprise?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Started off with a phone interview, then we were called into do a casual group interview. It was very laid-back with refreshments and a round table talk getting to know candidates and enterprise employees. I then got called for another interview with the hiring manager at the head office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I did not apply for the position in the first place, I was recommended by my co-op coordinator about this job because I was struggling finding a co-op. So I went to the interview, it was a 2.5 hours group interview and you get to have a 10 minutes one on one interview in between. Don't be the first one to go into the one on one interview, because through talking to the other enterprise employees at the group interview, you will know more about the company and how to answer question in the one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, they ask a lot of questions about customer service and sales, which is what the job is all about.   Answer Question
    There's no negotiation at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2012.

I applied online through ERAC career website, and then got contact by e-mail. Had some emails back and forth to adjust the time for phone interview. Then I Had a phone interview with the local manager in few days. He sounded very kind and polite. He asked me some behavioral questions and then some about previous work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions and some questions about previous work experience.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I had a phone interview and that set up one in person interview at the Enterprise office. Basic behavioral interview without any difficult questions. I was asked "Tell me about a time when I had to deal with a disgruntled customer and what did I do" etc etc.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I submitted an application in late March and didn't hear back until late early May. Don't be discouraged if it takes time for them to get back to you. It is a three step interview process. The first interview is basically a phone screening. They ask interview 101 type questions, and make sure you meet all the requirements. The second interview will make you or break you. You will interview with the branch and area manager. They ask situational questions. "Describe a time..." or "what do you think about..." Third interview is the "tell me about yourself" type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to think critically to solve a problem   Answer Question

It is a retail job. You compete against your co-workers to hit sales targets. I declined because I felt there were better uses of my time than selling insurance for 10 hours a day.

Intern/Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

My initial contact with the company was at a career fair where I submitted my resume, but I never received news. Later that year I met a recruiter at the university internship fair, submitted my resume again and applied online. Was called for an interview in the area office with the HR that was at the internship fair. Went to a branch observation for an hour. Interviewed by a branch manager and received an offer.

Interview Questions
    It is my first internship and seems like it encompasses a wide range of business fields in their program.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Went to a job fair and spoke with the representative. I later went home and applied online just like the flyer that the representative gave me. I got an email back a few days later asking if I was available for a phone interview. The phone interview was your basic entry interview questions like "Tell me a time when you have a difficult customer or Tell me a time when you had to sell something to a customer they did not want." After completing the phone interview, I was then asked to come in for a face to face interview.