Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.5

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Met recruiters at a university career fair and applied online. They got back in touch within a week to set up a brief phone interview. Questions over the phone were very routine, looking for customer service background and overall career goals. Set up an in person interview with the recruiter the next day. Next interview was longer, but similar questions looking for customer service experience. They're looking for people that are outgoing and confident. Final interview was with branch and area managers and also involved an hour long branch observation. Lots of questions regarding customer service, but overall a fun interview they want social people who know how to work hard but have a good time.

Interview Questions
    • In a conflict if you were the manager, would you take your employee's side or the customer's side?   Answer Question

PT Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in August 2014.

There were two interviews. One over the phone and another set up in the actual branch location. Each interview they asked basic questions that were already asked when applying for the job. The branch manager simply showed me how the company ran. The interview was not very rigorous or in-depth and the manager simply went through the motions when interviewing me. It was pretty much my job to lose.

Work From Home Rental Reservation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2014.

I applied for the position online and received an email about a week and a half later prompting me to take an online assessment. A week later I received an email telling me I was moving on in the hiring process and that I would be receiving a call to schedule an interview. My first interview was for the following week. It was about 15-20 minutes long. At the end of the interview I set up my next interview date with the recruiter. My second interview was longer (about 35 minutes). I was asked the typical situational questions that are asked for customer service jobs. At the end of the interview the recruiter forwarded me a link for a background check. The background check cleared about a week later and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your internet stopped working? How do you work under minimal supervision?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and received a call from an HR rep wanting to schedule an interview with my local branch the following week. I arrived right on time for the interview only to find out the manager had went to lunch, I thought it was a bit off, but I didn't bother me too much so I waited until he returned. The interview itself was very simple. Only basic behavioral questions were asked and my opinion of the company and what I was looking for. I was offered a position at the end of the interview but I declined because of the pay. The pay for this position is at a fixed rate ($8.00 hourly), so no negotiations no matter how much experience you have.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, just behavioral questions and my opinion about the company   Answer Question

Salary offered at this position was too low.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2014.

took about 3 weeks and they just ask you simple questions about computer situations. Stay very focus and answe them best of your knowledge. Its not really bad but its a process and must be completed

Work From Home Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

Applied online week later received email stating I would be moving to the next step and to complete an assessment. Day later email received that recruiter would call to set up interview. Next day she called and set up interview for next day. Interview went well and received email next day that I would be moving to next step and I would receive call to advance to next step. Same recruiter call next day to set up interview with another lady for the following Monday. I had the interview today and is waiting for next step.

Work From Home Reservation/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Applied online process took about 3 weeks . First you have to take an assessment , once you take an assessment it tells you that some one would contact you in about 5 business days , it only took about 3 days . They ask if your still interested in the position an give you a little more detail about the job and hours.I had about 3 interviews. Pretty basic.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you provided excellent sales and what did you sale? How did the customer thank you!   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

I did three interviews and I really actually like the company. Compensation was way too low. Guy that worked there came up to me and said he made 60k after ten years. It was hard not to laugh

Interview Questions

Low compensation and impossible to interview for other jobs while working 9-7 daily.

Escalations Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in January 2014.

Applied on a Sunday received call on Tuesday. I did phone interview..then assessment..ERAC runs a test on computer to see if its compability. They ran a background check. Then was offered a job. Pretty straightforward

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

For this position they only care about positive attitudes.

Would you like to continue with us?